fighting one .aleks

Your POV
-----------

The yelling got louder as the night went on and I just sighed. Heating remarks like

"YOU FUCKING TWAT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"

responding with

"YOU CAN'T CONTROL ANYTHING YOU ASSHOLE!"

and it went on and on. James, my older brother found out about me and Aleks being together and freaked out. The other guys left the house about an hour ago. They all looked hurt because they didn't know either and we're pretty close to all of them.

I ran a hand over my face and opened the editing room door.

I stood outside the door and just stared at the stairs imaging the hand movements and the faces of my brother and boyfriend.

"6 FUCKING MONTHS KNOW ONE KNEW?!" James yelled leading by something being slammed shut for the hundredth time.

"IM SORRY! WE ARE BOTH SORRY" Aleks shouted back.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I reached the end of the stairs, turning the corner to see James and Aleks duking it out in the kitchen. They're best friends, they fight but never like this. It hurt knowing I could be the one breaking their friendship.

More insults were thrown as I tip toed to them. The boys still not realizing I'm there.

"YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN LOVE HER!" James shouted as he stepped into Aleks' face. Both their faces red with anger. I stopped cold in my tracks as I heard those words leave my big brothers mouth.

"ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?! I LOVE HER SO-"

"BULLSHIT!", he rolled his eyes and kicked a cabinet "YOU'LL NEVER TREAT HER WELL! ASSHOLES DON'T GET GOOD PEOPLE!"

Surprised they still haven't noticed me, I just stayed put and watched everything go down.

Aleks clenched his jaw and his fist causing his knuckles to turn white. "I may be an asshole and I realize I don't deserve as amazing has her but as her big brother AND my best friend, you should be supporting us! you have a right to be mad but saying I don't love her is something you don't even know about!" his voice quieter as he poked James in the chest.

James chuckled "you don't know shit! I have a right to not support you and also have a right to tell Y/N about things she doesn't know about you because I'm your best friend who would tell you if I was dating your fucking SISTER!" James side swiped Aleks' legs immediately causing him to fall on his ass.

"JAMES WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed at him as I stepped in front of Aleks.

"Go away Y/N!" he shooed me away and I hit his hand down.

"Ha! no, fuck you! I'm not a fucking child! you can't tell me who to date and who not to! Aleks is a good guy and you know that!", I pleaded as he looked me in the eyes "if he wasn't you wouldn't be best friends with him for 4+ years. He hasn't hurt me once. Just see that or don't but I'm not doing a fucking Romeo and Juliet story with this so take it on leave it!" I ranted to my brother.

His body unclenched, he looked at Aleks who was know standing up and holding my hand.

James stepped closer to me and sighed. "Then I'm fucking leaving it!"

--------
Got this idea from another writer (sorry I forgot your @) part 2?