Dont Leave .james

Your POV

I pulled at my hair and felt tears fall down my cheeks. "Y/N he's gonna be fine, he's a strong person!"

"Aleks, he got hit by a fucking car! He's a strong person but you don't what he can take! I don't even know!"

We all just stood around James, looking at him, then crying, hearing the 'beep' 'beep' of the monitor. Jordan sighed and slowly walked over to me. "Y/N, can I talk to you?" He whispered. "S-sure"

We walked out into the hallway and Jordan grabbed both my hands. "Y/N, it's been 3 days, he's awoken once. What do you wanna do if he doesn't-" "Don't fucking finish that sentence! We may not know what he stand, but I'm sure as hell not gonna say he's gonna die!" I loudly whispered. I pulled my hands back and ran out of the hospital.

------

I was in the middle of nowhere. I didn't even know I could walk this far in 5 hours.

I heard something get kicked then footsteps. I quickly turned around to be face to face with Stefani. "What the fuck?" I asked as she tried to catch her breath. "I-we-kinda, followed y-you here. Damn, you walk fast" "I didn't even notice the car what the hell?"

"James is awake" I stopped with my confused face and quickly ran to the car. "STEFANI LETS GO! WE GOT 5 HOURS TO DRIVE!"

--------

3 months later

------

"James! James!" I ran up the stairs and heard James barely breathing.

"JAMES! NO! BABE WHAT'S WRONG?!" He held his chest and tried to talk. "M-y lung-s are-giving ou-t. I'm-" James tried to catch his breath and spoke again. "Dying. I l-ove you and the creature-s and the fa-ns. I love you-the most."

He died right after that. In our room. He stopped living. "NO! BABE! DONT LEAVE ME!" I sobbed. I called 911 then the creatures.

He was dead, he was gone. He left me. He left this world far too soon, the fans are broken, I haven't talked to the creatures since the hospital visit.

------
People are taken too soon from this world. Whether its on their own part or someone else's. Some people deserve to live to their full potential.

RIP Daniel.