my only sunshine .james

A/N I'm gonna start doing Trevor and Brett ones. I love those bears.

-------
Your POV
-------

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna go for a walk?"

James slid into the kitchen as he asked, making me giggle. I pondered on the chair I was sitting in. "I don't know. Depends, can we find Pokèmon while doing so? I here there's a gym at the park!" I explained to James as he got closer to me. "Whatever babe" he smiled, making me match his action and then he kissed my forehead. I hopped on the little stool we had for the island and put on my flip flops.

"Ready!" while smiling I said bye to ein and had my hand on the doorknob.

"Y/N! Do NOT leave without me goddamnit!"

I smirked as I turned the knob. "What if I do?"

James came into eyesight in the hallway as he fixed is beanie, looked me dead in the eyes and said "i'll take the fucking gym"

I gasped. "I thought you loved me!" I fake sobbed as I ran out the door. James' DCs making a louder 'thud' as it hit the concrete.

I took my phone out of my pocket and loaded up the Pokemon app.

James was now next to me as he did the same and snaked an arm around my waist.

"What are you and the boys doing later?" I looked up at my boyfriend and noticed he was now checking twitter. "Uh, I don't know to be fucking honest. Aleks is tired from getting back from Texas. Brett isn't here-" He stopped talking as his phone vibrated. "Just Aleks. Saying hello. Fucker"

"He's your best friend. You love him!" I elbowed his side. "Yea, I call you fucker and I love you so, it's my way without saying it" he shrugged his shoulders at the end.

----------

We got to the park, making only one Pokestop with no new Pokémon. James and I were sitting on a bench when I decided to turn off my phone.

I turned towards James and hit the off button on his phone. "Yo! what the fuck Y/N?"

Not phased by his sentence I continued my idea. "Lets sing!"

James' eyes widened and he shook his head no. "It's 10am, people are jogging and shit! plus, I can't sing!"

A long 'pffffttt' came from my mouth. "Youre better than Aleksandr! now come! Please!" I took his hand and begged as he kept saying no.

"FUCK. Fine ill fucking sing"

I smiled as I cuddled closer to James and began to sing the first song that popped into my head.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine!" I looked at James to sing the next line. With a roll of his eyes he sang "you make me happy when skies are gray....."

I hopped off the park bench, his hand still in mine. I tugged a little so he would know I want him up and about. We walked down the trail that led to the mountains.

"Y/N, it's dangerous down here! We can't go that far to the mountains!" James worried as he stopped walking. "It's fine James! C'mon! the dirt is fine!"

He bit his lip and walked.

--------

"A gym? in the middle of no where?" I asked myself as I clicked it.

"Y/N! Please let's leave!" James stomped over to me and grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Ow! Asshole!" I rubbed my arm as he let go. "Jordan always told me not to go this far into-"

"You haven't talked to Jordan since April!" I argued as I skipped back to the gym area. James stood in front of me and tapped his foot into the sand. "But he knows wilderness! I knew the guy for years Y/N!"

I sighed as I lost the gym and put my phone away and crossed my arms. "Yea! knew him! he's not your best friend anymore okay?! I knew the man too but I'm still walking up the damn trail!" I started going farther.

"You'll never know, just how much I-"

"Love you" a voice said.

I stopped in my walk as James slowly caught up to me. "What the fuck? who's there?"

I backed up and saw James walking up while on his phone. "Finish the song, c'mon! it's my favorite!"

I backed up more but suddenly there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a knife of some sorts with my blood painted on it.

"Y/N!" James came running at full speed as the world went spinning around me and the knife was pulled from my stomach. Still shocked at how I was gonna die I didn't move a muscle. James came closer as my shirt got damper with my blood.

I held my stomach and tried to put pressure. The guy was knocked out and James quickly stabbed him. I fell to the ground and James applied pressure to the wound and dialed 911. Everything was foggy, i was dying. Defiantly dying.

Suddenly James started singing.

"You are my sunshine..." my pants were now drenched in blood.

James sobbed and continued "my only sunshine...." I grabbed his hand as I saw people running towards us, no ambulance just people.

"You make me happy......," he sobbed and squeezed my hand. The footsteps getting louder as my vision worsened.

I croaked out an "I love you"

Him doing the same but continuing. "When skies are gray, you'll never know just how much I love you" He stopped singing and kissed me. People surrounded us, some trying to get James to move, quickly him saying 'fuck you' and everyone stopped.

I hiccuped as I felt blood surround my lips. James screaming 'NO! LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!' pointing to the man who stabbed me.

This was it. My friends. My family. My James.

James was on his knees, next to me sobbing. With whatever power I had left, I grabbed his hand and smiled.

My vision got so bad, I was now blind.

My body got so weak, I just let my body fall the way it wanted to while I died.

My heart got so slow, it just stopped.

Not before I heard James, singing a song I'll forever love, even in my grave.

"Please! don't take my sunshine away......"

I was gone.

-------
A/N yo wtf I'm sobbing

CowChop+TheCreatures X Readers Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें