drunken things .aleks

If you guys have ever seen Jakeybabs' video where there's an audio of Aleks reacting to a zit popping. Use that audio bc to me or sounds like Aleks is puking and crying??? idk

Your POV

"Y/N, BABE! COME BACK!"

He screamed to me as I ran down the sidewalk. I just caught Aleks making out with another girl. Drunk or not you should know you have a lover, or in his case, had.

"NO. FUCK YOU, YOU DRUNK PIECE OF SHIT." I ran to Jordan's house.

Aleks' POV

I fucked up

I lost the love of my life.

As I called a taxi to pick me up and barely made it out the bar doors without falling.

---------

I puked and puked. I also cried and cried for what felt like years. The occasional. "I should die"

"Why am I here?"

"I can't live without her"

I saw a car pull up. It's Jordan. Jordan is Y/Ns best friend. I'm a deadman. He trusted me to date her and not hurt her and I fucked up. He quickly unlocked the door and began screaming my name. "ALEKS. WHERE ARE YOU?" He sounded beyond pissed. "OH WAIT. YOU'RE DRUNK. YOU'RE IN THE BATHROOM."

In an attempt to lock the door and slipped. He opened the door and he had balled up fist and anger and murder in his eyes. I puked and I cried more.

"Please, don't hurt me. I'm sorry I didn't know-" "YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHOEVER YOU FRIGGING MADE OUT WITH WASN'T Y/N?! HUH?!" Jordan picked me up by my collar and pushed me into the bathtub. I saw Y/N out of the corner of my eye and I looked at her and felt blood due to the fact I hit my face on the towel rack.

"JORDAN!" She screamed. She ran over to me. "Jordan, I love you but please leave or get a first-aid!"

She sat next to me in the tub and I forced a smile. "You're bleeding from you're head baby"

"Y/N I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry"

"Just keep focus on me. That was your 1 strike. 3 and you're done. That doesn't mean it's ok for you to cheat again" "I won't baby. I promise"

Jordan came back with first-aid and I felt relieved.