How he treats you Preferences

I like preferences 🙋

James: treats you like a princess/prince and does the most to help you.

Aleks: like his whole world. Granted you're his whole world :)

Jordan: he's always checking up on you while he's at work and your home he's doing something and you're not with him

Dan: he always has his hand on you to make sure you feel protected. He's a very protective towards you.

Dex: he's a cheeky bastard but he treats you like a goddess/god. Even though he has a short temper he always makes sure he doesn't explode around you.

Kevin: Oh my god. He'd treat you AMAZING! always tweeting you and if you're away he's always texting you or facetimeing you.

Seamus: princess/prince. Princess/prince as fuck. He jokes around with you a lot but its ok but you just punch him in the shoulder ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spencer: constantly calling you babygirl/boy or sweetie. He's a very nicknamey person. It makes you feel very special.

Intern Joe: he always makes sure you're happy and when you're not happy he's not happy. He automatically tries to make everything better.

Artist Joe: he showers you in gifts. Sometimes you have to remind him not to but he loves you anyway. He always doodles you and doodles on you.

Aron: you're not the lovey dovey couples like the others. You're more the 'act like best friends when there's people and makeout a lot at 3am' couple. But he's the best boyfriend you've ever had.

Ze: he always gives you random facts about science. You love it though because he sometimes gives you facts about the human body. ;)

Sp00n: careful. Careful not to hurt you or make you upset in anyway.

Stefani: she loves you with everything she's got. Needless to say, she's a loving person.