cheesy aleks.

Your POV
----------
My laughter filled the room as I spun in Aleks' office chair like a 5 year old.

My giggles getting louder with each time my foot hit the ground, making me go faster.

"Y/N!", I stopped spinning but the smile never left my face. It was all blurry from being dizzy and spinning.

"What in the hell are you doing?"

Aleks.

My vision was clear and I saw him with an eyebrow raised looking at me, smiling.

"Spinning because its fun!" I kicked my foot against the ground a spun again but the chair soon stopped.

I looked behind me and saw aleks looking down at me smiling widely.

"You're a fucking 5 year old" He laughed as he spun my chair around a few times.

Now our laughter was filling the room.

This time I stopped it and got up. My legs felt like jelly causing me to fall.

"Wowza!"

"You ok there fam?" Aleks asked.

"Fam? did you really just call me fam?" I rolled my eyes at him using that slang.

An idea popped into my head.

"Can you hold this?" I asked Aleks.

"Sure, what is it?"

He held his hand out and I put my hand in his.

"Really? this cheesy mo-"

I pulled him down to the ground and his eyes widened when he hit the floor.

"Hey, how ya doing....'fam'?"

I mocked him from before and cuddled into his chest.

I felt him kiss the top of my head and I smiled.

"You're a cheesy bitch" aleks commented.

"Oh shut the fuck up asshole"