Last night .aleks

Your POV

Aleks and I had our 2 year anniversary yesterday and its been a great 2 years. Though we had some troubles we still made it.

We were pretty tired from last night. We decided that we should just go out to eat breakfast.

"You ready babe?" I asked him as I grabbed my keys. "Yea, ya know I'm super tired from last night right? It was amazing but being amazing causes lots of work to be done." He smirked.

"I know. But it was worth it wasn't it?" "True"

We left the house and went to get in the car. Since Aleksandr was like ready to pass out I drove.

"It's been 2 years already. It's honestly been the best 2 years. I'm so happy I didn't spend it with Tiffany or-" "Please don't mention her."

I didn't like any of Aleks' exes. Including Domi. She was pretty rude to me.

We arrived at IHOP and I was about to get out of the car when he grabbed my hand. "I don't regret asking you to be mine. I regret the others but not you. I love you Y/N." "I love you to Aleks. Now lets go get breakfast!"

We went into IHOP and got seated.

Aleks had been yawning a lot and he looked adorable. I smiled as he yawned again. "What? Do I look silly when I yawn or???" I giggled. "More like adorable. You're really that tired from last night?"

He nodded yes.

I grabbed his hand from from other side. I whispered to Aleks, "maybe tonight you won't have to do all the work. I'll be the dominate one."

He smirked again. "I'd like to see you try."

"Ok. You'll see."

Lets just say I was the dominate one ;)