step up .spencer

Your POV

I was really excited to see what the office looked like with a few walls down. We're getting bigger and this is just the beginning.

As I ran to the elevator and pressed '2' I tried to contain my excitement. With this I'll also be getting a bigger office!

I opened up the doors to see some idiots ripping off the rug. "Guys what-?" I looked up. "IT LOOKS SO BIG!" I shouted.

"Just like my dick" Spencer said as he walked by. "Well, you would know Y/N" James added to my boyfriends comment. I felt my cheeks get hot and I went into the lobby so wouldn't embarrass myself. Spencer and I haven't been dating that long that I feel like he could be the one. "BABE, GET OVER HERE!" I ran into the hall and saw that Spencer had a sledgehammer.

"I'm gonna smash that floor like I smash you" He said out loud. "SPENCER LOVELL YOU ARE LUCK-" He hit the floor and it cracked. "WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?!" Jordan and Aron came running in and Jordan nearly fainted at the site of the floor cracked a bunch.

"SPENCER. Y/N. WHO DID THIS?"

I kept my mouth shut. And looked at the view.

"It was you Spencer! What in THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU? Step up or your fired."

And with that I ran and waited till Spencer texted me that it was all good.