Dominate .aleks smut

Your POV

It was a special day for Aleks and a terrifying day for me. I was meeting Aleks' dad and step mom. I had on a dress from Hot Topic that had pretty roses and a necklace Aleks had gotten me on our 2nd date. It was a simple little fake diamond but I still cherished it. I actually had on some black heels.

"You ready babe?" "No!" "Babe, they're gonna love you! I talk about you a lot to them." He kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my hand. "If they don't like you. Ill still be yours."

------
At the house
------
I was shaking and the fact that I had anxiety wasn't helping. "You ok Y/N?" "Yup yup totally...." His dad opened the door and I smiled. "ALEKS!" He was a very loud man. He gave me a hug and I walked in to see his step mom cooking.

"AH! ALEKSANDR!" She dropped her spoon and gave him a hug and kisses on the cheek. They both still had a Russian accent so hearing his mom say his name with it was kinda funny.

"You must be Y/N! You're not a bitch like the others right?" My jaw dropped and I looked at Aleks who was dying of laughter. "I mean, I guess no?" she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Take a seat!" She shooed us to the dining room table and his dad followed.

---------
At dinner
---------

"I figured I make a Russian meal. It's borscht with meat. " "I missed Russian meals!" Aleks said.

"Y/N doesn't cook? All women are suppose to cook!" I widened my eyes.

"Excuse me? I cook for Aleks and he helps me cook. Not all women are suppose to cook." "Do you cook Russian meals?"

"He's never mentioned wanting it before so no" Aleks grabbed my hand and made circles with his thumb in my palm.

-------
Leaving
-------

"Bye!" His parents said after we hugged them and stuff.

"I'm sorry about my dad. You handled it well though." "It's fine and thanks."

"You'd think after 8 months of me talking about you he would know you're an amazing cook!" I smiled.

-----
At home
-----

"What if I give you an award got stinking up for yourself?" I smirked. "What kind of award?" "The type of award where we both get pleasure."

He pinned me up against a wall and starting making out with me. I was fighting for dominance but he won. He moved to my neck and I moaned. "Fuck".

He stopped and picked me up by the legs so I was wrapped around his waist.

"That's gonna leave a mark." "You're mine." He said as he dropped me on the bed. He tugged on the hem of my dress and I moved my hands so he could take it off. He started pepper kissing me on my stomach. He moved his hands to my bra and took it off and threw it somewhere in the room.

I moaned as he began to suck on my right nipple and play with my left one. I could feel his erection through his jeans so I started to palm him.

He growled and began to take his pants off. He had lust in his eyes. I pushed him off of me and did a move so he was now under me. I traced his tattoos and he tried to tug my pants off. "No no. I'm dominate now." I said seductively. He moaned, "fuck Y/N."

I took his boxers off and his shirt. His body is a masterpiece.

I teased him a little bit as I licked the tip. He moaned and jolted a little.

I took his cock and started going up and down. "I-oh fuuuuc-k"

"You like that huh?" He nodded and shut his eyes tightly. I started to suck him off taking as much as I can. "F-UCK" He screamed.

He twitched in my mouth so I stopped. "Huh?".

I moved up and sat on his face.

"Mmmm fuck Aleksandr"

He was really good at this and as soon as I was about to cum he stopped. I frowned.

He flipped me over and lined up at my entrance. "Maybe next time babygirl."

I thruster into me and I moaned. He had his arms on both sides of me and he started to go faster.

"Holy-shit" I said between a gasp. We were both a moaning mess.

He pulled out as he came and began to finger me for me to cum. I reached my peek and came. He took the blanket and cuddled me.

"You're the best"

"Ditto"

SORRY FOR THE ALEKS BUT BLAME STEPH 😈 MORE IMAGINES SOON