Frozen Yogurt .spencer

Your POV

Spencer and I were having a lazy day, just playing video games and hanging out with the dogs. I started to get hungry but I didn't want anymore chips nor did I want anymore watermelon.

"Can we go get like McDonalds or something?" I asked as I rubbed my hungry stomach.

"McDonalds? Out of all things McDonalds?"

I shrugged and nodded my head yes.

"I think frozen yogurt sounds better" Spencer added on.

I perked up and ran to get my shoes.

"Soooo much better than McDonalds!"

-------

We got to the parlor and waited in like while the people in front of us had like 10 orders.

I whispered to Spencer, "do you think they're having a party or some shit?" Spencer glanced over at the 8 orders of frozen yogurt tubs. They were all flavor to the man's liking.

------

We finally ordered and we were sitting at a table for 2 in the corner. We giggled and played footsie like we were 9. "I enjoy moments like this, ones no one knows but us" I looked down and smiled widely, "they're the best aren't they?"

"Babe, let me see your gorgeous face of yours!" He basically shouted. I looked up about to tell him to lower his voice when he put almost a handful of yogurt on the bottom half of the face.

"You fuck!" I giggled.

Spencer was laughing hysterically and I asked for some more napkins.

"You're so gonna get it!" I exclaimed.

We cleaned up and left the parlor.

We have been walking for about 10 minutes and I think it's time for revenge. "Hey, Spence?" "Hm?"

He looked at me and I shoved yogurt in his face. "SUCK IT!" I shouted as he smiled at me.

"Ok ok we're even?"

"Totally"

He kissed me causing some to get on my nose. He noticed and licked it off.

"Oh what the fuck Spencer!"