Chapter 10

Jessica's POV
A tanned muscular man hopped off the bike.

He was wearing a red and black plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off, dark, worn out combat boots and dark colored blue jeans.

A heavy looking black crossbow hung of his back.

"Jesus. Who is that?" I asked as my Mouth hung open.

"That's Daryl dixon, Merle's brother... Close your mouth." Glenn snapped.

I chuckled slightly at Glenn's comment, still not taking my eyes off of the mysterious man.

"Hey Merle, get ya ass over here. I got us some squirrels to skin." Daryl shouted.

"Quit your bitchin' " Merle yelled back.

As Merle walked by, he bumped my shoulder and made a kissy face.

Pig

"Who's the new meat?" Daryl asked walking over to me.

He looked down to my feet, then up my body until our eyes locked

"Damn, what the hell happened to your face?" He asked squinting at me.

"Her names Jessica, and Ed and her had a little disagreement ." Glenn said stepping in between us.

"Glad someone had the balls to stick it to him." Daryl mumbled, rolling his eyes and throwing a rope on the ground.

Dead, bloody squirrels hung from it by their tails. There was probably eight or so there, definitely not enough to feed all of us.

But I guess I couldn't complain, seen as I wasn't helping yet with the food.

"He's just a little rough on the edges, trust me though. He's not a pig like Merle." Amy whispered from beside me.

It was almost like she was reading my thoughts.

"That's a relief." I mumbled and amy laughed slightly.

"What's so funny?" Glenn asked turning around to face us.

"Oh nothing china man." I replied in an innocent voice, while walking away.

"I'm still Korean." He called after me.

"Hey, can we talk?" Rick asked, catching up with me.

"If I say no are you going to let me on my way?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No." He replied crossing his arms.

"Then talk away officer." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry." He started. "What I did was dick move. I just talked to Lori and told her that it was just for Carl that I was with her."

By now we have a couple people watching us.

"Can we talk in your tent?" Rick asked hopefully.

I waited a moment but finally I nodded and opened my tent.

I sat down and he sat down in front of me, looking right into my eyes.

"I love you Jessica." He didn't say anything else. Just sat there looking at me.

"Rick I..." but he cut me off.

He smashed his lips to mine and knocked me backwards.

He was now laying on top of me and I was trapped underneath him.

I pushed him back and he looked at me dumbfounded.

"Jessica please." He pleaded into my eyes.

"Please what rick? You think you can just run off to Lori, fuck her and then run back to me? That is not okay." He sat back and smirked.

"So you didn't have sex with Glenn the first day we got here? To get back at me?" My face reddened, how did he figure that out?

"Now you have no room to be pointing fingers here." He scolded.

"I didn't cheat on you first." I squeaked.

I could feel my throat burning as my eyes started to water.

"Jessica." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm really sorry. I love you." He repeated, rocking me lightly.

There was a few moments of silence between us.

"I love you too rick." I whispered crawling onto his lap.

"I told Lori what me and her did was wrong. And I promise, it won't be happening again." He cooed me.

I nuzzled into his neck with my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about what I did with Glenn." I barely said over a whisper.

"He wasn't better then me though right?" Rick asked with a smug tone.

"Rick!" I shouted slapping his chest.

"I love you." He said again.

My emerald green eyes met his icy blue ones and I can't tell you how long we sat there staring at each other, but for some reason it felt nice.

"Now will you kiss me?" He pleaded and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up grimes." I said placing my lips to his.

A low groan left his throat and it sent shivers down my spine.

He wrapped his fingers into my hair and I did the same.

"Stop. Not here." I said pulling away, out of breath.

"Then I'll finish this later." He kissed me on the tip of my nose quickly and stood up.

He held out a hand for me and I took it, after I was on my feet and starting to walk towards the door, he smacked my butt.

I yelped and glared at him.

"Childish aren't we?" I asked stepping outside.

"Jessica." Glenn ran up to me panting.

"What's wrong?" I asked with worry written all over my face.

"Just come with me!" He grabbed my hand and yanked me forward, almost knocking me over.

**authors note**
What do you think Glenn wanted? Is someone hurt? Is he going to confess his love? What's happening!!! Keep reading to find out;)