Chapter 28

Jessica's POV
When they returned, they had Daryl in their arms.

They laid him next to me, he had an arrow through his side and he looked a mess.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I started to take his shirt off.

"He stole a horse and went hunting, we saw him come back like this." Glenn explained with a worried look on his face.

"Get me my bag." I ordered.

Rick quickly handed me my black duffle bag as I started to work.

"Why didn't you bring him to Hershel?" I asked, cutting the arrow.

"You're a people doctor. He's a vet." Glenn told me.

I yanked out the arrow and Daryl bolted awake.

"Calm down Daryl." He was looking around frantically.

"Daryl look at me." I put my hands on the sides of his face and forced him to look at me. "Daryl. Look at me. Calm down okay? I'm right here."

His breathing started to slow down and he nodded.

"How did this happen?" I asked him, trying to get his attention away from what I was doing.

I poured some alcohol onto his wound and he flinched. He started to shake so I placed my hand on his leg to calm him.

"You have to stay still." I told him.

"I just.. I fell off the horse. The damn things made me fall down a hill." He admitted.

"You're going to be okay though. You didn't hit any organs." I explained to him.

He nodded, and then whimpered a little  when I pushed the needle through his skin.

"Just keep your eyes open okay? Just keep looking at me." I whispered.

He kept looking at me, while I cleaned and stitched  his wound.

"We're going to have to tell...." But I was cut off.

"Who took one of my horses?" Hershel demanded, walking over to us.

"I did. The damn thing nearly killed me. Got spooked by a snake or some shit." Daryl grunted.

"That's why her name is nelly. As in nervous nelly." Hershel replied with a chuckle.

Daryl grunted.

"Do you know where she went?" Hershel asked.

"If the damn thing was smart, it left the country." I chuckled when Daryl said this.

I finished putting a bandage onto Daryl's side and then sighed.

His eyes started to get glossy, which means he's either going to lose consciousness, or he's about to get loopy.

"You're good Dixon." I said, stretching my arms in front of me.

"Hey Jessica." His voice was slightly slurred, so I'm guessing that he was a little out of it.

"What Daryl? Maybe you should go get some sleep." I offered, afraid of what he's going to say.

He gave me a half smile and grabbed my arm.

"Let's go have sex again." He whispered, but loudly enough for me, Glenn, and rick to hear.

"Again?" Rick demanded, looking hurt.

I looked at rick, then Daryl, then a Glenn, who was trying not to look hurt.

"He's out of it rick. He doesn't know what he's saying." I tried to explain.

"No, no. Remember, your someone else." He smirked then fell backwards, loosing consciousness.

"Rick please, I...." He cut me off.

"We'll talk about this later." He growled, then he walked off to the house.

I put my head in my  hands and tried to calm my breathing.

Glenn eventually left, leaving me there with a sleeping Daryl.

What was I going to do now?

"You alright?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up to be met with Shane's brown eyes.

"No. Not really." I answered, looking down again.

"What happened?" He asked, kneeling down and resting his hands on my legs.

"Nothing Shane." I jumped off the truck, but bent down in pain.

"Shit." I hissed, clutching my side.

"Let me help you." Shane offered

"I got it." I snapped.

I removed my hand from my side to reveal blood, it soaked through the bandages, and my shirt.

Causing my light gray shirt to be soaked in red.

"Hershel! Hershel!" Shane started yelling, Glenn ran over to me, helping me stand.

Hershel and Rick ran out of the house, sprinting over to me.

"What happened?" Hershel asked, as rick and Glenn helped me into the house.

"I'm sorry rick. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Is the only thing I could whisper.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." He answered back.

Soon, I passed out from blood loss.

Ricks POV
As Hershel lifted her shirt, we saw that she popped all her stitches.

The last thing she said before he passed out was that she was sorry.

What am I going to do with this girl?

..Authors note.. 
Sorry for the short chapter, I'm having writers block. Should I make the prison happen soon? Ugh!! Someone write this story for me..... Jk, I love writing this story.. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!