Chapter 29

Ricks POV
Jessica has been passed out for two days now, Hershel said it's just her body catching up on sleep.

But honestly, I'm really worried.

"I know we aren't on the best of terms right now, but you shouldn't worry about her. She's strong." Lori was keeping me company on the porch.

I just nodded at what she said and sighed.

"Carl misses you, he said you've been distant." She added.

"I'll make it up to him." I told her.

I played with my hands for a moment until the front door opened.

"Rick." Glenn walked out of the house, "someone's asking for you."

I waved bye to Lori and walked with Glenn inside.

Who could possibly want me?

He brought me to Jessica's room and opened the door, she was sitting up while Hershel checked her pulse.

"She's doing better, but could still use some rest." Hershel informed me.

"Thank you." I responded as Glenn and Hershel left.

The door closed behind them.

I walked to the chair next to the bed and sat down.

It was quiet for a minute until she broke the silence.

"I'm guessing you're mad at me, right?" She asked in a soft voice.

Was I mad at her? I mean, yes she did sleep with Daryl. I'm guessing more than once, but I do love her. More than she can even imagine.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"I'm not, not mad at you." I answered.

She nodded her head and looked forward.

"I don't even know why I did it. I guess I was just mad at you, and he made me feel like everything was your fault." She looked at me, trying to justify herself with tears in her eyes.

"Jessica. Don't cry." She nodded her head, but I small sob racked her body.

Great.

I got out of the chair ad sat next to her on the bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry. I'm such a bad person. " she whispered.

"You aren't a bad person Jess. You just did a bad thing." I explained.

"I don't deserve you." She admitted, pulling away.

Is that what she thinks?

"Jessica." I put my arms around her and nuzzled my head into her hair.

"I love you. I love you more than you think. You just do things that make me want to go crazy sometimes." She turned herself around so we were making eye contact.

"I love you too rick. And I promise, I'll never ever do anything like that again." Her eyes were glossed over with tears, which brought the green out even more.

We looked into each others eyes for about two minutes.

"I believe you." I whispered, pulling her to my chest.

"I thought you were going to hate me." She said after a quiet moment.

"I could never hate you. You're my world, you and Carl are the only things I live for." I replied, pulling away slightly.

A small smile played on her lips, which caused me to smile too.

She placed her lips to mine as we moved in sync.

"I love you." She said, pulling away for only a moment.

"I love you too." I replied.

We kissed for about three minutes when there was a knock on the door.

I grunted.

"What." I spoke.

The door opened and Shane walked in.

"I was just checking on Jessica." He cleared his throat and stood there.

"I'm fine." She told him.

"And when she gets a chance, I need to uh.. I need to speak to her. Privately."

I got off the bed and walked past Shane, bumping shoulders with him first.

Jessica's POV
"What's wrong?" I asked after rick left.

He didn't say anything, but he came and sat next to me. Where rick had previously been sitting.

"Shane?" He looked over at me and smirked.

He leaned forward to kiss me but I leaned back and avoided it.

"It's okay Jess." He said before leaning in again.

"Shane. Stop." I said, pushing him back lightly.

He looked me in the eyes, "Jess, I just need to know something."

"And that involves kissing me?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed.

"Yes." He put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me forward until our lips met.

The only bad thing was that even after he put his hands down, I didn't pull away.

He laid me back until he was hovering over me.

Our bodies were pressed together tightly as he started the play with the bottom of my shirt.

That's when I stopped him.

"Shane. This was a mistake." I admitted, crawling out from underneath him.

"What? Tell me you didn't just feel something."

He was right, I did feel something... just not exactly sure what.

"Get out." I ordered, pointing my finger towards the door.

"Tell me you still love rick." He asked.

I thought about it for a moment, I love rick.. Right? But if I did, would I still be fooling around with Daryl and Shane?

Being around rick makes me feel happy, but Shane makes me feel like a little kid again.

But Daryl makes me feel like I mean something.

Why am I doing this? I'm playing around with three guys, three.

I really am a whore, aren't i?

I do love rick. I love him.

"You're unbelievable." Shane scoffed.

I gave him a death glare.

"You cant even tell me you love him, what going on up there Jessica?" He asked, poking my head.

"You need to leave Shane." I said just above a whisper.

"Whatever Jess, come get me when you figure out what you want." And with the he left.

I need to talk to someone, a girl.

I opened the door and spotted maggie.

"Hey maggie. Can I talk to you?" She looks up at me and smiled.

"Sure, give me like two minutes." I nodded at her and sat back down on the bed.

This girl is about to have so much blackmail on me.

..authors note..
Will Jessica figure out who she wants to be with? Will the other two guys take it okay? Will maggie think she's a whore?! Will somebody die??!! (Probably.) well anyways, vote and comment please:)