Chapter 19

Jessica's POV
Neither of us slept last nite. After our little make out session we just stopped.

And we talked about a lot last nite. He told me about his mom, with how she died in a house fire.

About how his father and how he was abusive, and about Merle and how he left when Daryl was young.

I told him about how I lost my baby, and about how the father of my child told me that he wished he had never met me and how he wished that our child would just die.

I never even told rick about that, it's hard to talk to him about, he doesn't pay attention when I tell him, then he says stupid things that make me mad.

And if I'm being honest, I also told Daryl about rick.

Rick is very pushy to get his way. A couple times he forced himself onto me when I didn't want to fool around with him.

Rick wasn't abusive, but he did hit me once. But he was just worked up about Lori and Shane, I don't blame him.

And he says it isn't rape, because we've had sex before.

As soon as day light hit we were back on the road.

"Thank you, for last nite." I said, looking over at the man that now knew all my deepest secrets.

"Anytime there blondie." He answered, biting his thumb nail.

"And thank you too." He mumbled so softly I almost missed it.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For making me feel like I wasn't a piece of shit." He replied, turning a corner.

"I don't know why you'd think that in the first place." I told him, scratching the back of my arm.

"I've never had anyone, let alone a girl, talk to me about personal stuff. I don't even tell Merle about this stuff." He looked over at me for a moment, but then his eyes landed back on the road.

"Then I feel honored." I said with a little laughter in my voice.

I stopped laughing though when we turned a corner and saw the RV.

People started running towards our truck, but Merle and Rick were first to us.

"Oh Jessica." Rick whispered, pulling me into a hug after I exited the vehicle.

"I thought you were dead, what happened." I heard him sniffle.

"We got cut off by a horde, stayed the night in the woods.. And uh.. Just slept until day light. And we drove around until we found you guys." I answered, breaking the hug.

"I love you so much." He whispered, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"I know you do." I whispered back, rubbing his back with my thumb.

I looked over to see Daryl looking over at me.

He looked pissed, probably because of the things I told him about rick.

--time lapse--night time--
We all sat around the blooming fire and chatted quietly.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked after
I finished my food.

"Jacquie, Ed, and andrea didn't make it out alive. Morales and his family decided to leave." Dale told me.

"Oh my gosh." I could already feel myself starting to tear up.

Jacquie was a good friend, Ed was a piece of shit, and morales was a friend.

"It's okay baby." Rick whispered, putting his hand around me.

"We should all get to bed, we have a long day tomorrow." And with ricks words, everyone scattered.

"We have a tent to ourselves." Rick told me as he started leading me to a small blue and gray tent.

We got in and I changed.

Rick leaned over and tried kissing me, but I backed away.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"I'm just not feeling well." I lied.

"I haven't seen you for a whole day, we haven't don't anything in like a week. We are going to so this." He said in a stern voice.

I scooted back slightly and sighed.

"Rick, I'm really not feeling it tonite." I tried convincing him.

But he definitely did not care what I said, he pushed himself on top of me.

"Rick, please don't." I begged but he held down my wrists with his hands.

"Shut up." He growled, he unzipped his pants and pulled down mine.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck and started to violate me.

"Rick stop." I begged in a low voice.

He responded by slapping me on my cheek.

"You want this. It isn't rape." He mumbled in my ear.

A tear slipped down my face as a small sob left my lips.

"You want more?" He asked as he started to force himself harder.

I shook my head but he did it anyways.

I cried again but he didn't listen to me, he continued at a fast, harsh pace until he was done.

I crawled away from him and pulled my pants back up.

"Good night, I love you." Rick said, pulling the covers over him.

"Say it back god dammit!" He snapped at me.

"I love you too." I choked out.

For the next few hours I tried to calm down. I would silently pray, or just practice my breathing.

Eventually I fell into a light sleep, dreaming about my parents.