Chapter 16

Jessica's POV
I finished my dinner and set my plate in the sink in the RV.

I whistled quietly as I rinsed it off, along with a few other dishes.

It seems like no one ever washed their own dishes, it's usually carol or me who does them now.

I wiped down the counter with the rag I used to wipe the water off my hands and then placed it back on the counter.

When I turned around Lori was right there.

"Jesus." I muttered as I place my hand over my fast beating heart.

"Jesus isn't here sweetie." She told me, she had a look in her eyes that I didn't trust.

It's probably just a pregnancy hormone thing.

"What do you want?" I asked still annoyed at the events from earlier.

"We need to talk." She commanded crossing her arms.

Really? She's going to boss me around? Who does she think she is?

"I don't have to do shit." I mumbled pushing past her.

I was definitely not in the mood to deal with Lori right now. I've definitely had my fill for the day.

Just then, Andrea came through the door and blocked my path.

She locked the door behind her and also crossed her tanned arms.

Haha, now Lori has a squad that followers her around? What's next? Is Jaqui and amy going to walk in?

"Oh great, bitch one and bitch two." I mumbled, quickly thinking of a comeback to their little sneak attack.

"Shut the hell up." Andrea said, pushing my chest.

Lori grabbed my hands and held them behind my back.

What is going on?

"What the hell is this?" I demanded, trying to struggle free from lori's man hands.

"This is for stealing Rick from his family." Andrea said as she punched me in the jaw.

I bent over to catch my breath.

Maybe this is like some sort of gang initiation. I tried bringing humor to my situation, but it didn't take the stinging pain away.

"And if you scream, I'll make it worse." Lori threatened in my ear.

Great, now she's trying to scare me.

"This is for trying to act better than us." Lori mumbled as Andrea sent another hard punch to my nose. I didn't hear a crack, so I don't think she broke it.

Andrea then punched me in the jaw again and then kneed me in the stomach.

I doubled over in pain as I coughed.

Lori let go of me and scuffed.

"Right where you belong." Andrea mumbled.

"Lay on the floor you slut." Lori said pushing me over with her tiny foot and spitting her vile saliva in my direction.

Then both girls retreated out of the RV.

I just laid there, my stomach was on fire, my face was quickly bruising and I was trying to hold in the tears that were threatening to spill over my bloody face.

So they came in here while I was cleaning and attacked me. What did I even do? I don't act better than them, nor am I a slut.

I closed my eyes in hope that time will go by faster until someone stumbles upon me.

Finally The door to the RV sprang open and I opened my eyes to see carol standing above me.

"Oh sweetie." She said gasping and kneeling down next to me.

A small sob left my lips as carol looked over my face.

"What happened?" She asked helping me stand up.

I couldn't even talk.

every time I tried, my stomach pounded in my ears.

Carol helped me down the RV stairs and everyone ran over.

"Jessica!" Glenn called looking at my condition.

"What the fuck happened?" Rick asked looking furious.

"I just saw Lori and Andrea come out of there." Daryl grunted from behind everyone.

I coughed again and blood appeared on my hand.

"Oh no." Carol muttered as she sat me down in a chair.

"Did they do this to you?" Rick asked still pissed.

I just nodded my head slightly as another wave of pain rushed through my battered body.

"Jessica!" Carl screeched as he ran over.

Carol quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

I closed my eyes for a moment and reopened them to see Shane kneeling in front of me.

"Why did they do this?" He asked quietly.

I just shrugged my shoulders and sniffled.

"I'll go get you some ice." He grunted as he stood up and walked towards the RV.

When he returned I sat up a little.

When he placed the ice to my nose I flinched.

"Sorry." He whispered as he placed it to my nose again.

"Is it broken?" He asked me as he looked over my face.

"I don't think so." I whispered from pain.

"I won't let them hurt you again. I promise." He told me and I forced a small reassuring smile.

Rick quickly appeared behind Shane.

Shane just rolled his eyes and handed the ice pack to rick, he stomped off to and unknown direction behind me.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He whispered as his voice cracked.

He laid his head on my lap as I touched my chin with the Ice pack.

"It wasn't your fault." I explained to him, running my fingers through his hair.

"I should have been paying attention." He whispered, looking up at me.

"You can't always watch me." I said kissing the tip of his nose.

"I love you." He whispered closing his eyes.

"I love you too Ricky." I said smiling as I kissed his forehead.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go take care of Lori and Andrea." He sighed as he stood up.

After he left I sat there alone for only a short moment before Glenn accompanied me.

"You don't have to be over here you know." I told him as I repositioned myself in the chair.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure you're okay, see if you needed anything." He explained, looking around.

"That's not your job Glenn." I scolded.

"Jessica, you may not like me. But I do have feelings for you, whether or not that night meant anything to you, it did for me. And I can't just forget it. I know I can't be with you, but I would like to at least be friends." This took me by a little surprise.

"Glenn I... I..." I tried to speak but I couldn't form the right words.

"It's okay Jess. You don't have to say anything." Glenn reassured me smiling.

What did I do to this kid?

..Authors note..
Why andrea and Lori , why!!!???? Anywho, poor glenny, and poor Jessica. Why are those girls so mean to her? Vote and comment your thoughts please:)