My enemy

(A/N: Pencil's POV all chapter! Sorry it's short. They'll get longer eventually, along the way. 😉)

Pencil's POV:

I sighed as I walked out of gym class with a bruise on my arm. I had fallen during dodgeball. Match caught up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. You're a tough , strong, independent girl!"
she said. "Sure I am." I said in a sarcastic tone. "If you weren't that good, would you have the best girl ever as your best friend??" Match replied. "Ha ha, I guess you have a point." I winked at her. We were the best friends forever. She was always there for me and so was I. Nothing could ruin my happiness when I'm with her! "Hey loser, did you break your nail when you fell? Ha ha!" Pen, and his best friend Eraser walked over to us. Well, THEY could ruin my good mood. "For your information, Pen, I got a bruise, not a stupid broken nail. Speaking of broken nails, they are so easy to break and are worthless! Just like you." I shot back.
How I hate that stupid Pen. He thinks he's so great and muscular. But he isn't. I like Eraser though. Match is his girlfriend. They both smiled at each other while I stared madly at Pen. " I'm not worthless. You meant to say I'm PRICEless." (A/N: Who remembers Coiny and Firey having this conversation?) "Priceless? You're horrible at the auto correct job. Fired! Literally!" I yelled. "Yup, I've FIRED some cannon balls at you to shut you up." Pen shot back. "Stop it you two. You're like bulls fighting. Besides, we're going to be late for science. Come on!" Eraser yelled. So we all walked down the hall and down the stairs to the science room. Ugh. I'm so glad I can get away from that self-centred idiot, and sit beside my BFF. But just as we walk in, our teacher talks. "Students, I've re-arranged the seating chart. There is a picture chart on the board that tells you where you'll be sitting. So have a look, and find your new desk." So I go up to the board with Match. "Aw, we aren't sitting together anymore!" Match sadly says. But I hardly hear her. I can hardly believe my eyes. I'm off all the way to the side, and what's worse is, "Match!! I'm sitting beside PEN!!"

Sorry I took awhile to start. I hope you'll like, comment, and add! See you next chapter! ✌️