Distractions

(A/N: Sorry again for the late chapter. This time, my phone charger broke and wouldn't charge, when I woke up it was at 23% and it wasn't enough for me to write the next chapter (fully.) Anyway, here it is, now, after getting a new charger. Phew!)

After school the next day...

Pen's POV:
Pencil and I were walking up my doorstep to go inside. We were gonna hang out, and maybe if we had some alone time, we could talk more about what happened last night. I am so excited but so shy about it. I can still remember that moonlight, and the cool breeze on my face, and that almost-kiss. It was such a long day of embarrassment, with Eraser and Match both making fun of us and pushing us into each other. It was really annoying, but I managed to keep my cool. At least they wouldn't be here with us. I slid my key into they keyhole and turned it. The door creaked open. I walked in, taking my key out, and took off my shoes. I smiled to myself. Finally, we'll have a moment alone. I looked up to see my brother's smiling face. "Aaah!" I yelled. "What's the matta bro? Surprised to see me?" He smirked. Looks like we won't be alone after all. Pencil walked up the stairs, following me to my room. "Heeeey baby, how's you been?" He was following us. Creepy. "Don't ask me, you cheating jerk!" Pencil yelled. I turned around to see what was happening. "Come here and lemme hold you right, honey." He grabbed her hips and pulled them over to him, and came up to her face. Pencil looked mad. She shoved him, sending him flying off the stairs. I was a little scared when I saw that. "Uh.. Pencil.. I don't think you should've done that." I cringed. "Too bad, it's already been done." She smiled an evil smile, dusting off her hands. I turned and continued walking, her following me. My brother seemed unconscious, but I didn't know what to do anyway. We walked into my room and shut the door. Good thing my parents weren't home. We started up a conversation easily, and in a few minutes were laughing like dying baboons. Maybe I could start talking about last night now. "I know! It's so hot in the art room! I wish they could open the window sometimes and let a big, refreshing breeze come in." Pencil giggled. I sighed. "Speaking of breezes, last night, could I ask why you-" "Baby, I'm back, did you miss me?" My brother burst into the room. Rude! "Please stop." Pencil grunted. "I know what you're doing, and it's not going to work." She rubbed her temples in frustration. "Aw, come on baby, I know you want this!" He winked at her. She whispered in my ear, "He really should meet Needle." She giggled. "Okay! I have her phone number. Let's call her up." I smiled evilly. "Uh, Pen, I was joking." She pulled a straight face. "You're not. You wouldn't." She raised an eyebrow. "I am. She gave me her phone number, so yes, I am." I laughed. My brother was staring at me. "Uh... What?" I just smiled, and dialed Needy's number.

Pencil's POV:
I watched him talking to Needle. At least, I think it was Needle. "Come over to my house." He held back a laugh. "Yeah." He smiled. "Super cute." He rolled his eyes. Then he hung up. "So?" I asked, in anticipation. "She's coming over." He replied. I started laughing maniacally. My brother looked at me and Pen oddly. "Who?" He asked. Suddenly, the door to my room burst open. "WHERE IS HE?!" Needle squealed. "WHOA HOLD ON! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" I yelled. She ran her fingers through her blonde, silky hair. "The window was open. Anyway-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw my brother. He immediately got up. "Hey sweet cake, how's bout a relationship we make?" He winked at her. "Come here, you poetic dump." She had a devilish smile. They both kissed. I half smiled. "Lol, ew." I laughed. "Aww, how cute." Pen cooed. "NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He yelled at them. "Fine. We were going on a date anyway." Needle fluttered her eyelashes. They walked out, kissing. "That is a disgusting pair. Seriously. Though they do like each other." I laughed. "So, uh, what were we talking about?" Pen asked, grabbing my hands. "Oh, uh, I don't remember." I lied, feeling a blush form on my face. "About last night, how Match and Eraser came between something." He said. "You don't have to say 'something.' You know what it was, and-" BAM! The bedroom door was forced open AGAIN. Soon that door will break, I swear. Pen looked so surprised, so he jumped, and he almost hit his head on the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It turns out this was his father. I've seen him before. "Dad!" He cringed. "I see a couple walking out of OUR house, kissing, and I come inside to find you brought a GIRL in your BEDROOM?!You are FIFTEEN!" He yelled, angrily. I felt my face boil. We weren't doing anything like THAT in the bedroom! Just talking! "Dad, it's not what it may seem!" He yelled. "Enough! You may walk this young lady home right NOW and you may NOT bring her here AGAIN!" He yelled. "But Dad, we just got here!" He argued. His dad turned and slammed the door. Which meant the conversation was over. "Gee, I'm sorry Pencil. I guess you can't come over here again. At least until my father cools down about this." He frowned. "At least you can walk me home." I sighed. I grabbed my bags. "You can come over to my house tomorrow after school." I suggested. "Maybe, if I'm not grounded." He grunted. And he walked me home.

(A/N: thanks for 1k reads so far! I luv u guys!)