Fighting Back

The next day

Pen's POV:
It was a little better. I was hanging out with Pencil at her house. We were watching some comedy on TV.

Cheesy: You just sit up there all day?

Lifeguard: That's my job!

Cheesy: You deserve a round of applause! Get it? Because you're round!

Pencil laughed. I smiled. At least my best friend was here. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Pencil went to go get it. She came back with Blocky. Ugh. Why is he here again? I just need some time with Pencil. Blocky looked at me. "Why is he here?" He asked. Pencil frowned. "We were just hanging out." Pencil said. "We're best friends." I sighed to myself after hearing her say that. Best friends is all we'll probably ever be. "Um.. I have to use the bathroom." I said. I went into the bathroom and sat down to think. When I was done, I came back and saw that they were romantically staring into each other's eyes. That hurt. I wished they would break up! Wait a second... I could break them up! Yes! And then Pencil might like me! I quickly sat on the other side of Pencil. "Uh Pencil do you think you could make us a snack?" I asked. "Oh, of course!" She smiled. She left to go to the kitchen. Blocky looked at me kind of mad. I sat back. They would be over for sure!

Pencil's POV:
My best friend is a super hungry guy! I'm sure Blocky would love the snack too. I had some strawberries with chocolate dip. I walked back into the living room and placed the strawberries on the coffee table. Pen's face lightened up. He was sitting in the middle now for some reason. So I sat on Pen's side. Blocky seemed kind of annoyed. "Blocky? You ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm great .." He mumbled through gritted teeth while looking at Pen. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked me. So we walked to the hallway. "I don't want you to be friends with that Pen." He told me. "B- but we're best friends!" I stuttered. "I don't care. I feel like he is getting in the way of our relation ship." He argued. Somewhere, deep down, I felt enraged. "Well maybe we should break up." I told him. "I can have any one as my friend and you can't tell me otherwise." I argued. "Well fine! Flower is prettier than you anyway!" He yelled. "Oh so you lied to me?!" I yelled. We kept on fighting.

Pen's POV:
I heard yelling in the hallway. So I stood up and walked over. Pencil and Blocky were fighting! "Guys! Stop yelling!" I told them. "See?! I told you he gets in the way!" Blocky angrily yelled, and walked out, slamming the door. Pencil started to cry. I ran over to her. "What happened?!" I asked. "Blocky and I broke up.." She answered. "You did?!" I excitedly answered. I coughed quickly. "I mean, you did?" I asked "yeah." She answered quietly. She started to cry. "Don't worry, I'm sure there is a guy out there somewhere for you." I told her, with a sad smile. "You sure?" She asked me. "I'm sure." I answered, with hope. "Thanks for making me feel better. I feel that.." She started. I secretly hoped she would say that I was the guy for her. "That you are like a big, caring brother to me." She smiled. I was crushed inside. I didn't want to stay any longer. I would just make a fool of myself. "I have to- to go. I have to run some errands.." I ran outside. "Hey, WAIT!" She yelled. I just ran. I was fighting back the tears...

So Pen finally broke them up! But he got friend zoned! What will happen next? Only time will tell! See you next chapter! (Please vote!)