A Long Night

(A/N: I figured out how to put a picture and a video on ONE part! So just swipe the picture or video to the left or right to see what else there is. Enjoy the chapter!)

Pencil's POV:
"So I said, what the hell is that?!" Eraser laughed. Match went into hysterics, laughing like a donkey. And of course, Pen and I, obviously, were just trying to enjoy our food normally. "They're getting kind of annoying." I muttered. "I know. People are staring at us now." Pen replied in disgust. They were making out now. Somebody call the DPA police!!! "I don't think I want to sit with them anymore." Pen muttered, pointing at them behind his back. "Maybe they won't notice if we go somewhere else." I noted. Suddenly, BING! The proverbial lightbulb went off in my head. Maybe WE could have a moment alone, without them. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I want to go outside. Where we won't be seen with them." I said. Take the hint, take the hint, take the hint! "After all, it's nice and breezy out there and they won't even notice us leave.. Since they're.. In the middle of something." I added. Pen thought about it for a few seconds, then he nodded in agreement. Yes!! Yes yes yes!!!!

Pen's POV:
I tip-toed quickly across the floor, Pencil leading the way. Luckily, Match and Eraser were too busy playing 'Tonsil hockey' to notice us leave. Soon we came to a door, but it was not the one I entered from? But I didn't speak because I was busy panting from running on my FRIKIN toes. She opened the doors and a big, cool, twilight breeze wafted into me. I felt so much better that I forgot what I was going to say. Pencil sat down on the grass a few metres away. It looked like we were at the back of the restaurant. There was a full moon out. Wow. I sat beside Pencil. As I gazed into the full moon, I suddenly fell into a romantic mood. "The moon is nice from here, isn't it?" Pencil smiled. "Yeah. And the breeze is super fresh. I love this." I replied, the wind flowing past my face. "And no peer pressure for anything from anyone." She added, with a little laugh. "I know." I moved my face in. She did the same. "Best night ever, right?" She asked. I nodded. I slid my hand on top of hers and moved in closer. "Soon it will be for sure," I whispered to myself. She didn't hear. She came closer to me. We were so, so close. Nothing could come between this moment now. I felt my lips pucker and I moved in even more. I saw her puckering her lips a little, too. I moved in until.. I felt her lips pressed against mine. "YO PEN!!!" I heard someone yell. "AAAAHHH!" I screamed. Knee jerk reaction. I looked up to see Eraser and Match, linking elbows, and staring at us like they were about to laugh. I felt my cheeks explode bright red. That kiss lasted about half a second. But I felt them! Pencil was looking away, her face also a bright, vivid, cherry red. "Guys! How'd you find us?!" I blurted out. "You think we didn't notice you both leaving?" They giggled a little. But I thought they didn't! "Sorry, it seems like we interrupted something. Pretend we aren't here!" Eraser seriously said, then immediately burst into laughter. Ugh. Every time something happens! I pictured that short kiss happening again in my head. I felt my face steam up and other actions occurred down there. Match and Eraser were still laughing crazy. "Wooh, heh, sorry about that. We'll give you a moment." Eraser seriously said, again. They went back inside. I couldn't do that again! The moment was gone. I couldn't even try to look Pencil straight in the face for a few seconds. Finally, she broke the silence. "Well..." She looked up. "That was embarrassing." She stated. "Agreed." I replied. I was speechless for a few moments. Then I faced her again. "You know, it feels like everything is getting in the way of something.." I started. "Of what?" She asked. "Of us. You know. Everything has been really crazy." I answered. "We've had a really weird and twisted past, but I feel like that's behind us now." I added. She nodded in understanding. "I feel like I can see ahead. You know, see us-" I was interrupted by a laughing sound. I turned my head in shock. It was Match and Eraser again. Wait, where they listening?! "Eraser! You gave away our hiding spot!" Match giggled. They were looking out of the crack in the door. What a crazy night!