Stupid thoughts....

Pen's POV:
It was a long class. The teacher was talking about chromosomes. I didn't really pay attention though. I was making up some mean stuff to say to Pencil for after class. And I also was thinking about how weird she was acting. Girls and their periods. Whatever. But I feel different because she is sitting next to me. Well, that won't change anything. I am her enemy. She is my enemy. Hey dummy, you need a girlfriend! What? Was that just one of my thoughts? I secretly did want a girlfriend. But no one knew. Its time you got a girlfriend to love. Whatever. I don't love any girls anyway. Pencil has got to be your girlfriend!! No. What was I thinking? It was almost like a clone of myself was in my brain, arguing with me. You know you want a girlfriend. Pencil is your chance, dude!! Ew. No. I snapped back to attention as the teacher dismissed us. I got out of my seat quickly and ran out. Suddenly I saw Pencil. I went up to her. "Hey dork, did you beg the teacher to sit beside such a popular person?"
I laughed.

Pencils POV:
Ugh. It was Pen again. I hate him. "No, did YOU beg the teacher to sit next to such a beautiful, talented and smart person?" I said, flipping my hair. Pen looked at my face, speechless. He started blushing. Um.... What? WHAT THE HELL WHY IS HE BLUSHING?! If he likes me, he might as well GIVE UP RIGHT NOW!!!! Suddenly I felt my face get hot, looking at him blushing. Why the hell was I blushing? Hey girl, you know you want a boyfriend! He is totally like blushing! He totally likes you! It's him! Something said in my head. That was kind of true. But IT COULDNT BE HIM! Stupid feelings. Stupid mind. I didn't know what to do. I just ran away. Math class was next. I quickly switched my books in my locker. And I walked in.

Pen's POV:
I saw Pencil running away. She was.. Blushing. And so was I! Stupid emotions. Maybe I did want a girlfriend. But NOT Pencil. Why did I have to act like that around her?! She was probably going to make fun of it later. EAARGH! I yelled at myself in my head. Whatever. Oooohh! Both of you were blushing! Shut up. And I walked into Math class. I sat down in my seat, beside Eraser. "I saw you guys in the Hallway." He smirked. "Your faces were red as roses." He winked at me. "Looks like you've got a girlfriend." I felt enraged. "NO I DONT!" I yelled. Then I heard the teacher. Oh crap. I forgot I'm in class. "Pen! That was rather rude. In fact, you and your friends are too comfortable. You'll be sitting next to Pencil in the empty seat from now on." WHAT? PENCIL AGAIN? Just my luck. My friends looked at me. "Oooooooooooooohh!" They all cooed. I wanted to tell again, but the teacher was glaring at me, knowing I wanted to yell back. So, with everyone watching, I walked over to the seat next to Pencil, enraged. I hate my teachers. Stupid emotions.

Pencil's POV:
I kind of stayed still, trying to keep a straight face as everyone stared at Pen and I. Match winked at me. This was probably the only time I kind of hated her. Ooooooh! He's next to you!! Stupid  emotions!

If you haven't already, please check out some of my other workings! It would mean a lot! Thanx!!! Bai ;-) and SEE U NEXT CHAPTER!!!!