Why Do I Care?!

Pencil's POV:
"First, tell me. Did any girls tell you something about me hating you?" Pen asked me. I hesitated.

"Hey, look, it's the girl that betrays best friends!"

An image flashed through my mind. No. I don't betray. He does. "Pencil?" He asked, shaking me. "I- I don't betray!" I blurted out. Then I wanted to face palm myself. "What? Is that what they said to you? Tell me more." Pen looked confused at me. I sighed. "They said you walked with them after class and that you told them you HATE me." I told him. "I don't hate you!!" He immediately yelled. "How do I believe that?" I asked him, suspiciously. "How did you believe those GIRLS, that you don't even know, telling you THAT?" He asked me, with anger in his eyes. Oh. Wow, I feel really stupid now. I think I was caught up in my own girl feelings. "You were what?!" He asked. Oops. I think I said that out loud. "Pencil, how could you be, SOO caught up in your 'girly feelings'?! You don't have anything to even give a damn about! Everyone likes YOU. Now because of YOU they think I cheat?! You can trust some random GIRL , but not your best GUY friend?! I don't know if you're being sexist, or just plain being a jerk! Your crying has gotten ME in some real SHIT!" He yelled. "Well maybe YOU don't understand how I felt at that moment, okay?! I really cared about you! And that was my damn weakness! I have girl feelings, okay?!" I yelled back. I felt the tears coming down again. "THEN WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!" He screamed. "WHY DO YOU? IF YOU JUST CAME HERE TO BE MAD AT ME, WHY DID YOU BOTHER EXPLAINING?! IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH, YOU COULD'VE JUST LEFT ME TO CRY!!" I screamed with tears flowing down. Match was looking at us, confused, from about 30 feet away, on the other side of the gardens. "WELL WHY?!" I yelled. He didn't answer. His face was red. He got up, looked at me with pain in his eyes, and left. I didn't know what to do. I was so ANGRY, so SAD, so CONFUSED. I sat down on a rock. Match came up to me and gave me hug, re assuring me. But I couldn't help but feel I heard some strange evil laughter in the bushes.

~

Pen's POV:
I hit my back against the wall in the empty hallway. I slid down to the floor in defeat and with my head in my arms, I wept. Why did I yell at her? Why did she have to bring up 'why I cared?' I wasn't going to tell her it was because I loved her! She would hate me even more than she did back there. I wept for what seemed like forever. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. With hope in my eyes, I moved my head up. "Pencil?" I asked. But it wasn't Pencil?! It was Needle. "Aw, Pen, are you okay?" She asked me. "Why are you here?!" I yelled. "W-where's Pencil?!" I asked her with anger. "Oh, that wimp? Don't worry... She won't get in the way of our relation ship anymore..." Needle smirked evilly. W-what? "WHATVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" I yelled.

Omg... What happened? I'm confused at my own chapter. But anyway, they had a fight, and apparently Needle did something! O_O Tune in to find out! Please vote, adds, comment, and all! It means A HOLE BUNCH! :-D