My New Boyfriend

While on Spring Break

Pencil's POV:
I got Pen's texting number and we texted a lot now.

Pen: Hey are you free this afternoon around 2 or something? Maybe I could come over?

Pencil: Oh uh Sorry Pen I have a date with Blocky at 1 til 3....

Pen: Oh.. Maybe I could come over at 4 then?

Pencil: I don't know... My Parents don't like having others coming after 3:00 pm...

Pen: Well okay ttyl

Pencil: Bye!

My days were getting brighter. Now that I have Pen as my best friend, I don't need Match. Plus, I also had a boyfriend to love me, Blocky. It was a nice feeling to think of someone you love and know they thought of you two. I love my life!

Pen's POV:
I hate my life! Right the moment that I felt Pencil was for me, she was swept off her feet by that stupid Blocky, away from me. Now that at least she is my best friend, she has less time to spend with me, her best friend. I got mad at Eraser yesterday, and he got mad at me. So we are really having a fight now. He left with Match to go to Niagara Falls for a few days with their family, not to mention he doesn't have cell service to text me there. And my parents are going on business trips, and whenever they're here they are busy with whatever else. I have no one to talk to about how I feel. Or to talk about anything at all. Even when I tripped yesterday, no one was there to assist me. I had to be a man about it. Sigh. I guess Pencil and I are enemies for life.

Pen: Hey u there

Pen: Helloo

Pen: Please be ther

Pen: Pence Pence I'm boredd

Pen: :-(

I put down my phone. I went to go and stress eat. She's probably having the best time. Whatever! I don't even care. Okay, I do. I started to cry. Then I felt enraged at Pencil. HOW DARE SHE ACCEPT THAT STUPID INVITATION! Then I felt worthless. Nothing like stupid Puberty and Mood swings to kick you when you're down. I jumped into bed and cried myself to sleep, even though it was 1:08. I tried to convince myself tomorrow would be a better day.