My Hero!!

Pencil's POV:

I jumped.

I was in free fall mode. Flying through the air, I closed my eyes. Soon, I was hitting the cold water, with a splash. I let myself sink down, deep, to the bottom. I resisted the urge to breathe, and it was really, really hard. I felt like my lungs were about to burst. My body wouldn't give up, but my soul wanted to be free. Yes! I'm weakening! I'm almost in peace! Suddenly, everything went pitch black.

~~

~~

~~

I opened my eyes, everything aching. Wh-why am I still alive?! I suddenly noticed there was a guy... WITH HIS MOUTH ON MY MOUTH!!! AHHHH!!!! I sat up, shocked by the events. "What is going on?!" I yelled. I suddenly noticed the guy was... E-eraser?! "Eraser?! What happened?!" I yelled. He frowned. "I was just walking around the river by myself, and..." "Wait, why are you all alone? School ended long ago! Where's Pen? Where's Match? I thought you were seeing her." I asked. "Oh, uh, never mind that. She had to cancel on family emergency." He sighed. "Anyway, I saw you jump into the river. Why would you do that?!" He yelled. I looked away. "O-oh... I'm- I'm sorry..." He said. I shook my head. "D-don't be sorry." I told him, putting an arm on his shoulder. "So, scared little me, swam down to save you. I couldn't reach the bottom, but you were floating up and you acted unresponsive. I grabbed you, and raced to the top for air. I tried to squeeze your stomach so the water would come out, but it didn't work. So I had to do CPR." He explained. "Oh.." I replied. I felt my face start to get hot. "Why did you care about saving me anyway?! I wanted to die! You could've left me!" I scolded him. He sighed and folded his arms. "Pencil... You can't do this... You're worth living.. Think about the future you will have..." He said. "and you're so pretty.." I heard him mutter. I felt blush forming. "Y-you think I'm pretty?" I exclaimed. His face went red. "I- I-" He stuttered. I smiled. "Oh no! I can't breathe too well!" I exclaimed. Eraser gave me a confused look. "I think I'll need more CPR!" I said. He didn't understand for a few moments, but then he smirked. I moved in closer to him. "Cause you take my breath away..." I whispered, and in seconds his lips were on mine. So romantic... He saved my life... He's my hero.... I sighed, still blushing. Our lips were still together for a couple of seconds. We were panting, and then we kissed again, for longer. It escalated to us beginning to make out.  When we let go again, I gasped. "Wh-what is it?!" Eraser asked. "What if Match or Pen finds about about this..." I asked him. "They're not going to find out.. As long as we keep quiet..." He whispered. "But what if they do?!" I exclaimed. He thought for a second. "They'll be mad.." He sighed. "Well, Pen and I have gotten into a fight lately. He's already mad at me... I don't know what to do..." I mentioned. Eraser looked up. "Oh, Pencil." He smirked. "Just forget about the past, and be with me for the present." He said, and we kissed once again. My hero...He's saved my life... And made me realize what I missed most... the feeling of being in love..

You did not see this coming, did you? Well, you've been shocked with Pencil in depression, so you'll be shocked by this. I'm going to tell you that I'm planning for this to have 50 parts in total. That's right; 50. Everything starts to go way out of whack before the ending when Pen and Pencil finally confess. So there's a lil hint since you want it. Anyway, see u next chapter!