Best Friends

After school

Pencil's POV:
So, Pen and I went to the Park together. As friends. He pushed me everywhere. Not just on the swings.He pushed me off the slide. He pushed me off the side of the playscape. He pushed me off the climbing wall. He pushed me when I was on solid ground. But he did it lightly and made sure I didn't get hurt. "Pen, why are you pushing me all the time?!" I asked. "I have to. We're enemies!" He winked at me. I laughed. Suddenly a question popped up in my head. I sat down in disgrace. Pen walked over. "What's the matter?" He asked. "What do you think Pin and the others will do with that photo?" I asked him. "Oh. Um, Probably send it to every person's number they have through text." He answered. I sighed. "It was so embarrassing for them to just be there after-" I stopped mid-sentence. I couldn't tell him about what they had been talking about. "After what?" He asked. I sighed. "Well, they thought that.. That we are a couple." I said.  "And they think that the picture proves it right." I finished. Pen's face turned red. "But we aren't dating!" He replied. "I know. " I agreed.

Pen's POV:
"I know." She agreed. I was secretly hoping she would be my girlfriend. I sighed. I guess I'll just ask her now. "Well, uh, Pencil, I thought that maybe-" "Pencil! Hi!" Blocky appeared out of nowhere. "Um.. Excuse me, I was talking to her." I grunted. Blocky laughed. "Well, I don't care. Could I have a moment with this lady?" He asked politely. "Whatever." I replied, walking away. And just when I was about to ask her out! Rude!

Pencil's POV:
I walked over a few steps with Blocky. "What did you want?" I asked him. "Well, um, I've been a lonely guy lately." He started. What?? I think I saw where this is going. He pulled out flowers from behind his back. "You're the prettiest one of all of them. Will you go out with me sometime?" He asked. Woah! I pinched myself in case I was dreaming. But I wasn't. I was just asked out! I do want a boyfriend! But I hesitated. "Well? What do you say?" He asked me. "I- I guess I'll have to say.." I started. What am I waiting for? "Yes." I finished. "And thanks for the flowers." I blushed. "No problem... Girlfriend." He smiled. Then he moved in. I moved in. And we kissed.

Pen's POV:
I decided to see what was taking so long. I walked over and- OMPF! They were KISSING!!! I was filled with anger and jealousy the moment I saw them. I pulled Pencil off of him. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!" I yelled. Pencil started blushing. "Well.. Blocky and I are sort of... Dating now." WHAT?!?!?!

*le gasp!* OH MY LORD! Blocky asked Pencil out! Is Pen jealous? Will he break them up? Will Match ever ask Pencil for forgiveness? Will Eraser ever stop with the jokes? Who will see the picture?? You'll have to find out! See you next! Please vote, comment and add if you haven't already. Thanx! See u next!