The Rock Festival

(A/N: Sorry the song was sped up. It's the only version I found that would work. Anyway, enjoy le chapter!)

Pen's POV:
Friday afternoon, and it was 4pm. Pencil was with me at a rock festival to watch my brother play with his band. I still wished she hadn't ever called him, and have him mention this festival. We walked around. There were rock groups performing on stage while we walked around the festival. My brother's group wasn't supposed to come on till later. I sat down on a metal bench, with some poutine. It was delicious. French fries topped with ketchup, gravy, and melted cheese curds. We had gotten a large serving and shared to save money. Pencil was kind of far from me on the bench. But then a couple sat down, and Pencil had to move closer to me so they would have space to sit. They stared into each other's eyes, and ended up kissing. Then they leaned over and Pencil had to move over even more. Her knee bumped into my knee. "Oh! S-sorry Pen." She apologized. I smiled. "It's okay." As we finished the poutine, I heard the host announce my brother's band next. I grabbed Pencil's hand and we ran over to the seats in front of the stage. After finding two seats, we sat down. We listened to my brother play a famous song, "Accidentally In Love." It was cool.

Pencil's POV:
After listening to the amazing, rock love song, the guys walked off the stage. Girls ran to the boys. Marker smiled at me, with open arms, ready for a hug. I felt tingly. "Marker! You-" A girl I had never seen before with white, short hair and a square face that was behind me ran up to the drummer, and his arms wrapped around her. " that song was for you," he whispered to her. "Marker?!" I asked. "Uh.. Who are you?" He asked me. I turned away. Clearly he was a player. I felt the tears coming down and I ran away. I slumped down at the base of a tree, hiding from everyone and everything. I hid my head in my arms. Then I felt someone hug me. It was Pen. "I saw what happened." He told me. "I can't believe I fell for that jerk!" I shouted. Lucky there weren't many people around this area of the festival. "I'm sure there is a guy out there that loves you." He told me. I looked at him. "You think so?" I asked. "I know so." He told me, smiling. Was he hinting at something? I decided to ignore it. I just wrapped my arms around him in silence. And we sat there, in each other's arms.