Jocks and Cheerleaders

(A/N: Sexuality in this chapter.)

The Next Day

Pencil's POV:
I was having some lunch, when Match and her friends came over. I looked at them. "Hey Pencil, we're sorry for what we did." They all smiled. I frowned. "Well, they all still think-" "Not to worry. We, uh, pulled some strings so they all think it's photoshop." Pin, Icy, Needle, and Bubble winked at me. "Well... Okay..?" I replied. "I'm actually kind of glad you aren't dating him." Icy smiled mischievously. "Why?" I asked. "Because, He's like, a jock, and has muscles. Muscles are sexy." She dreamily smiled. Needle and Bubble also smiled dreamily. Pin wasn't affected for whatever reason. "Nah. I'm taken. By Coiny." She mentioned. Grrr! They are not taking him from me! Suddenly Pen came up to us, more specifically, me. "Hey Pencil." He smiled. I smiled. "Hey Pen." The other girls all exchanged glances. Then they ran in front of me. "Hey Pen.. How are you?" Icy fluttered her eyelashes. "Hi Icy..." He replied. "Hey." Bubble winked at Pen. "Hello..?" He replied. Pen had a confused face on. He cringed. "Uh.. Well, this has been real, girls, but I have to finish my homework when I can and-" Needle laughed, tossing her hair. "You forgot to say Hi to me!" She giggled. "Oh, well, hello Needle." He smiled. She smiled a captivating smile, flashing her blinding white teeth. "Thank you! Why, you are a gentleman!" She fluttered her eyelashes. He blushed a little. "Oh... Well.. Thanks." He replied. Ugh. I wish she wasn't so beautiful! Her and her stupid charm are taking my Pen away! She smirked and pulled her skirt higher. "You seem like you don't want to miss football practice.. After all, you are the strongest man on the team..." She ran a finger down his arm. He blushed. "Thanks for the compliment." He gushed. "You'll need help with that homework... From a smart, beautiful girl like me.." She winked, sliding her hand into his. "T-thanks for offering to h-help.." He smiled. He went and offered to open the door for her. Stupid, innocent-acting her. She fluttered her eyelashes, in a petty way and struck a cute pose. "Why, thank you. You're so gentle yet so strong.. And how polite!" She walked off with him. Icy and Bubble angrily grunted. "How could she just walk off with him?!" Icy complained. Ugh, well they aren't getting far without me on their track. I went out the cafeteria door and around the corner, I heard Pen say, "Needle.. I don't think-" "Aw, come on sweet cakes, I know you can have fun.." Needle then gushed. I ran around the corner. Needle was holding onto Pen and her face was closing in on his. Oh no! She broke the distance in beetween them and set her lips onto his. Pen's face was heating up and blood started pouring out of his nose. I was frozen in shock. I quick hid back around my corner. "Oooh, Pen, is that your phone in your pocket or did you have too much fun?" I heard Needle say, then giggle. Eww! How could he?! "Needle.. I don't get your drift. What do you want?!" Pen asked, shocked. "I'm saying that I want you mine..." She whispered loudly. I peeked round the corner again. "Needle.. I- I-" he stuttered. She sexually held onto his hips, and slid her hand down his chest, and pulled the most captivating face ever. "After all... What kind of strong, muscle-man football wouldn't want to date a sexy, slim, and pretty cheerleader?" Okay, just plainly kissing him made me angry. But taking a sexual route was going way too far. I stepped in. "I see you two are finished with homework. Uh, Pen, let's go." I quickly grabbed him by the arm and dragged him away. Needle gave me an evil stare. He still had a dreamy face on. "What a woman!" He mumbled. Ugh. I wish I knew how to put someone on a spell like that. "Pen, snap out of it!" I shook him by the shoulders. "Huh?!" He yelled.

Pen's POV:
"Huh?!" I yelled. I realized I was just put under a trance. Wow. That Needle.. What a woman!! I don't even know how girls do that thing. It's weird. It's like hypnosis. I saw Pencil in front of me, shaking me by the shoulders. "Okay okay! You can stop!" I complained. "Dude.. What was that?! I just saw you and Needle making out!" She yelled at me. "I don't know! She tricked me into it somehow!" I replied. Then I smiled dreamily. Pencil shook me again. "Snap out of it! She put you under her charm!" Pencil kept on shaking me. I looked at her dreamily. "Come on Pen. You aren't even friends with her! You barely talk to her." Pencil noted. I'm not thinking about her. I'm thinking about you. Take the hint, woman. She just gave up, and let go of my shoulders. "Why does she like me again?" I asked. "Because you're a jock and you have muscles." She replied. "Okayyyy..." I slowly replied. Um.. This is awkward. Pencil looked at me in the eye. "Um... Will you hug me?" She asked. I blushed a bit, then smiled. "You don't have to ask. Come here!" I opened my arms and she came into them. "Pen, you're the most amazing, nicest, and coolest person ever." She told me. I blushed. "You are too." I replied. I let go of her, and Needle turned round the corner. "Ah,  there you are, Pen. Cmere, snuggle dumpling!" She laughed. Oh no. I already see where this is going. Sweat dripped down my head. I ran down the hall, as fast as I could, away from her. I quickly waved 'Bye' to Pencil. I smiled in my thoughts. What a woman!

So how did you like this chapter? Please vote, read, add, comment, and thanks for reading! Your welcome for the extra long chapter :-3