Girlfriend

The Next Day At School...

Pen's POV:
It was so early in the morning. Maybe 10 minutes before the bell. I was sitting just outside the school on a bench. Grr. I'm still mad at Pencil. She is a crazy person. Couldn't she at least tell me? I don't trust her NO more. I decided to go inside and put away my stuff. As I entered my lock combination, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find Icy's smiling face right in front of mine. Surprisingly not scared, I raised an eyebrow. "Icy, what are you d-" Before I could finish, she kissed me. I backed up in shock. "What do you want, now?" I asked, folding my arms. "Be my boyfriend?" She asked, fluttering her eyebrows. I was about to say "Hell No!" But suddenly I thought of something. It'd distract me from Pencil. Hmmf! And if she can date behind backs, so can I! So, I blinked, and with a small smile, said "Yeah. Sure." Ice Cube stared at me for a second. "What? Really?" She asked. "Why not?" I replied. "Well, you'd... Uh well, never mind! I knew you'd come around eventually!" She squealed. She kissed me. I stayed for about 3 seconds, then parted. I realized she has fruity lip gloss on. It tastes pretty good...

Pencil's POV:
I walked into the school 5 minutes early. Just gotta find Pen. Probably at his locker. It's near mine. As soon as we talk it out, everything will be- Huh?! I turned the corner to find Pen and Icy passionately looking deep into each other's eyes. I couldn't move. I was going to ask what was going on, when suddenly he kissed her! "Pen?!" I yelled. He glared at me with a mad frown, and grabbed Icy's hand. "Let's go, girlfriend." He said.