My Boyfriend

Pen's POV:
I was staring deep into Pencil's beautiful eyes and smile for one more time. Moving in closer and closer, eventually, we were 1 inch apart.

Then it happened.

Her lips touched mine, and for many moments nothing could come between. Once we parted, gasping for air, (THAT long) I shyly looked away. That was... Amazing. I don't think there was anything that felt truer. I looked at her. She was twiddling her thumbs, blushing. Without thinking, I embraced her and squeezed her into a hug. She coughed, then randomly started laughing. I smirked. "So does this mean you're my..." She started. "Boyfriend? Yeah." I told her. "You know you were always mine from the start." I said. She looked at me, and as sarcastic as ever, raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh. We ALL know that this fact practically hit you in the face like a brick. You NEVER knew this would happen." She told me off. "Nag nag nag, all you want, grandma, but I ain't admitting anything." I crossed my arms and smirked. "Did you just call me GRANDMA?!" She shrieked. I laughed. "What's wrong with that? Don't you wanna grow old together?" I eyed her. She blushed. "Shut up!! It's not like you're exactly Prince Charming." She rolled her eyes. I frowned like a sad baby. She crossed her arms with a devilish smile. "But you'll have to do." She (finally!!) added. "Good girl." I patted her head. She smacked my back. "Stop embarrassing me mom!!" She yelled. I laughed, once again squeezing her ever so tightly and kissing her cheek. She lightly pushed me away. "Whoa, down boy! No need to SLOBBER all over my face! Not that there's anything wrong with that." She said. I laughed. "You talk too much." I told her. "Just like you." She grinned, baring her teeth. "You never even say anything important." I complained. She laughed. "Well, I think I'm about to." She replied. "Uh huh. Well what are you going to say?" I asked. "You know, one good thing that came out of this whole mess, is that I finally figured something out." She started. I nodded, waiting to hear the rest. She smiled, took my hand, and took a deep breath.

"You're my Boyfrienemy." She smiled.

I laughed. "So true." I replied, basically dragging her closer to me and making out with her. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Prom to end?! Let's go dance!!" I yelled. She laughed and, taking my hand, we went back inside.