Girls night..?

Pencil's POV:
Me and Match we're going to have a girly night out. Just the two of us. I figured taking a little break from boy trouble could do me some good. We were going to go to a salon, then go to the new restaurant on the block, "Gelatin's Dining." (A/N: There's a reason I turned it into a formal restaurant. Lol. You'll see.) We were in the car and we walked into the salon. Match smiled at me. I smiled back. Ah, relaxation.

Pen's POV:
I was with Eraser. We were going to that new restaurant, Gelatin Diner. "I heard they have great ice cream!" Eraser licked his lips. I laughed. "I heard they have steak." I replied. Eraser licked his lips again. "Why do you do that?" I asked him. "Uh, do what?" He looked at me, confused. "Lick your own lips." I asked. He laughed. "Pen, it's just an expression. When I lick my lips, I mean to gesture that I'm hungry." He explained. "Ohhhh." I replied, smirking. "Well, calm your pits, we'll be there in just under half an hour." I raised an eyebrow. He groaned. I wasn't a fan of long-ish car rides either. Oh well, at least it'll be worth it. Everyone says that new restaurant is the best!

25 minutes later...

Pencil's POV:
I smiled, as Match and I walked across the street, our silky, shiny hair flowing in the breeze. And our painted nails, long eyelashes, red, glossy lips, and preppy outfits were turning heads our way. I giggled ever so slightly. Match winked at me. "Girl, we crazy!" Match giggled in a joking tone. "All the boys are sneaking peeks at us," I giggled. "That salon is fantastic! I'll have to give it a good review online!" Match excitedly squealed. We waltzed into the Diner. A man with short, green, diagonally - slanted hair and a suit and tie greeted us at the door. "Hello ladies! My name is Gelatin. Do you have a reservation?" He asked. I shook my head 'no.' He smiled. "Very well. May I seat you at a table?" He asked. "Yes, please." Match replied. He walked over and we followed. We were seated down at a table near the middle of a room. There were boys all around us. No girls, actually! But there was an empty table beside us. I wonder who'd sit down there? All the boys sighed and dreamily looked at us. As the waiter approached Match and I with menus, I rolled my eyes. What a sexist room!

Pen's POV:
We finally walked out of the car, and I tipped the chauffeur. Eraser grinned. "Finally! I almost starved to death!" He sighed. I rolled my eyes. We pushed the door open and walked in. There was a man with green hair there, standing behind the reservation table, with a tuxedo! Man, I am glad I wore a tie and white polo shirt, that was fancy enough. "Good afternoon, gentlemen. My name is Gelatin, and this is my restaurant. Do you have a reservation?" He asked. "As a matter of fact, yes. My name is Pen Papes, and this is my friend, Eraser Erth." I said. He checked a list, and smiled. "Ah, yes. Let me show you to your reserved table." He smiled. He walked us over through a hall, and into a room. It was filled with lots of boys! "Enjoy your meal." He smiled, and left us at the room. Now, where is our table? As I wandered around looking for an empty table, I realized that almost all of the boys were smiling and staring at something in the middle of the room. Hmm, maybe my table is there! As I walked round the corner, Eraser followed me. I saw an empty table! Yes! But just beside it, was.. PENCIL?! And Match?! They were eating. What?! I hid back behind the corner, panting and breaking a sweat. What are they doing here?! Maybe I'm just hallucinating. "Dude, what?!" Eraser asked me. "Um.. Call me crazy, but isn't that Match and Pencil beside our table?" I asked him. He looked over the side. "Omg, it is!" He grinned. I face palmed. Just my luck. It was supposed to be just Eraser and I tonight! You know, doing some manly bonding. I would have called a waitress to switch tables, but it was too late. He was already running towards Match. So I sighed, and walked after him. "Match, babe!" Eraser yelled. Match turned around in surprise. "Eraser?! What a surprise! Baby, I missed you!" Match gleamed. She got out of her seat and they hugged. Pencil was just staring at them, shocked. I sighed. "Hi, Pencil.." I felt sad that our manly night was gone. But why would they be here just when we are?! It's. Crazy. "Pen! What are you guys doing here?!" Pencil asked me, raising an eyebrow. "Might I ask you the same?" I replied, crossing my arms. "We had no idea you guys were coming, okay? Honest!" She said. "Neither did we!" I replied. Then we face palmed. We both knew it would be a long night with Eraser and Match together with us.Sigh.