Fooled..?

(A/N: Again, sorry for the sped up song. Anyway, enjoy the late chapter. Sorry, had stomach flu and slept almost the whole day.)

The Next Day

Pencil's POV:
I was at school, walking through the halls, during my free period, when all of a sudden, I see a group of girls giggling. They looked about a grade higher than me. They were looking at me. "Ooh, it's the girl that betrays best friends!" They laughed. "Quick, Jenny, take a picture!" She laughed and took a pic of me. I stared at them. "What?! I don't betray best friends." I argued. "You betrayed Pen!" They laughed. "No I didn't!" I yelled. "Oh yeah? How come he was walking with us after class, telling us about how he hates you so much after you made the school think he was dating a loser like you." They just laughed more. Suddenly, I realized the joke was all on me. I knew it. Once an enemy, always an enemy. I felt the tears come running down like a waterfall. I loved him... And now I guess I was the one to be fooled. I just ran. I bumped into Pen. "Pencil!" He smiled, but then frowned, seeing my tears. I glared at him angrily. Then I just felt all alone. I ran away. "Wait! Pencil! What's wrong?" He yelled after me. "LIKE YOU DONT KNOW, LIAR!" I yelled. Liar. I ran to the girls bath room. And I cried there.

Pen's POV:
Now that was really weird. Why did she call me a liar? I'm kind of mad at her. But then again, I mostly was confused. I really love her. I want to date her, and I really don't think she's a liar. She had gone to the girls bathroom. I couldn't go there. Grrr! Women! I'll never understand them. She is my enemy. I don't know why I messed with her! But then again, I loved her. I felt torn apart beetween these two emotions controlling me. I wish I could just escape my head, my feelings. I suddenly saw Needle. I dashed and hid behind the corner. She was handing three girls some money. "Thanks for messing Pencil's thoughts up. Now she'll never ever like him, they'll get spread apart, and he will totally come crawling to me!" She laughed. I felt enraged. What had they done!? Something tells me it was evil. I jumped out of the corner. "ALRIGHT, SPEAK UP! WHAT HAVE YOU SAID TO HER!?" I yelled. And they turned around in shock...

Cliffhanger! Anyway, sorry for this so late. So what happens next? Tune in to find out! Please vote, read, comment, add, and thanks so far!