Regret

(A/N: Pencil all chapter. This chapter is mostly her thoughts on the events that happened recently. The actions will start up about the end of this chapter and the next chapter, and so on. Just so you know!)

Pencil's POV:
I reached Detention. I noticed there were two other boys there. It was Blocky, and this other guy I didn't know. Blocky smiled at me. I frowned, not forgetting the breakup and the lies. I heard he broke up with Flower and is looking around again. Ugh. What a player! I sat down, and put my head on the desk, and covered up with my arms. I don't know why everything has been going against me lately! It's so stressful. I feel like no one cares. I started to let the tears flow down. But I didn't make a sound. I didn't move at all, either. I thought about everything that happened. It's amazing how things turn out. And yet still, I know there is more to come. But I feel that it's the end. I feel that this is the unhappy ending... For me. Nothing ever worked out. Match was busy hanging with Eraser. Not with my in my damn time of need. Bullshit, that's what it all is. Life sucks. Still with my head under my arms, I realized that my tears already dried. It's hot in here. I started to sweat. I finally looked up from my dark space. Wow, about an hour passed! I guess time flied while I was deep in thought. "You may all make your way home now." The detention teacher dismissed us. I ran out of there, hoping Blocky wouldn't follow me. That guy is a real piece of shit with girls. I can't believe I just realized that now. He was following me. Fuck. He probably just wants to play me again. And break my heart. Just like Pen. All boys hate me. All the school thinks I a cheater, a player, and all that shit. That's probably all I am. A monster. I ran out the school, tears flying. Blocky wasn't following me anymore. I ran past people on the street. I need help now. No one cares. They all hate me. I ran past people and onto the bridge atop a deep, deep lake below. I always passed it on my way home. I have an idea. Maybe I'll jump into the lake and end it all. My pain would be gone. Double checking all around, to make sure no one could save me in time, I climbed onto the side of the bridge. I stood, in the gray skies, with my hair flowing in my face in the wind. I regret everything! My life is a mess. I decided not to think twice and stop myself.

I jumped.

Omga! Pencil committed suicide! But does she die? Find out next chapter! :-P