1. Lawson Crouse (Kingston Frontenacs #67)

Ok, so I'm not at all proud of this imagines but this is just a sample. So enjoy! ☺️
---------------
I slam the door closed and throw my bag across the room. I stomp up the stairs in a huff. I strip off my clothes and change into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. Today has just been awful. First I failed one of my tests I needed for my high school diploma and then my teacher yelled at me because I was late due to my locker not opening. After that horrible start to my day my boss screamed at me because I got caught in traffic. Everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong. I jump onto my bed and pull my laptop out of my laptop bag from under my bed. I let out a loud scream when I realize that I left my school bag downstairs. I storm down the steps and grab my bag from where I threw it.
"Hey honey how was school?" Mom asks and I turn around to glare at her.
"Horrible, I can't do anything right today. Like I'm trying to get through my last year of high school and everything is just piling on and on," I say holding my backpack close to my chest.
"Oh honey," mom says giving me a hug.
"It's alright mom, I'm just going to go upstairs and study,"
"Alright honey, I love you,"
"Love you too mom," I trudge upstairs and settle into my bed to get ready for long hours of studying. Trying to find everything I need is nerve wracking.
"Y/N, are you alright?" My boyfriend Lawson asks opening my bedroom door. I look up at him shaking with tears streaming down my face. "Baby girl, you need a break,"
"I can't, if I don't I'm not going to get into the university I want," Lawson's hands pry my laptop out of my hands. "Give it back," I whine.
"Honey, take a break," he moves everything off of my bed and peels back the comforter. "Come and cuddle with me," he smiles grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.
"Can I just g-"
"No, you are relaxing with me until you calm down and tell me what's wrong," I rest my head against his chest.
"It's just school and work," I whisper not trusting my voice as more tears fall.
"Hey don't cry honey," he gives me a tight squeeze.
"I'm sorry, it's just I'm afraid of failure. I know you have a lot of struggles too and I'm so sorry,"
"No, no, don't worry Y/N. We both have struggles and you're always there for me so now I have to be here for you," he rubs my back.
"I love you Lawson Crouse," I smile kissing his chest.
"I love you too Y/N Y/L/N," he gives me a squeeze and the rest of the night is spent just cuddling and talking. He sure knows how to take my mind off of school and work.