47. Jamie and Jordie Benn (Dallas Stars #14, Montreal Canadiens #8)

This one I liked writing about.
The prompt was: you're in a relationship with the team but married to Jamie in the public eye.
I had so much fun with this and I hope you all like it.
---------------
Jamie and Jordie Benn
Standing in the Bell Centre watching her boys play against each other wasn't something she ever thought she'd see.
"Are you excited to see Jord?" Abby Sharp asks and Y/N looks at her in alarm.
"Why?"
"Because you love him? He loves you, the boys are very open when they're drunk."
"Fuck, who knows?"
"Just me, I took Jordie home one night after drinking and he kept going on about your double relationship."
"Please don't tell anyone. I'm married to Jamie and that's it. But I'm in love with both and it's heartbreaking to have them away." She confides in Abby.
"I get it, I mean I don't but if Patrick had a hot brother I'd go for it with his permission." The two girls giggle, Y/N feeling more at ease with the whole situation. Jamie and Jordie sit on either side of center ice.
"Happy to see Y/N?" Jamie asks his brother stretching one of his legs out.
"Beyond brother. How's married life?"
"Great actually, except she misses you and I can tell. You helped complete the three of us."
"I'm just the brother." He chuckles.
"No way, watch the way she looks at you. It's the same way she looks at me. It's just a shame that double marriage isn't considered right because she would've married you when she did me."
"I doubt that." Jamie rolls his eyes switching to the other leg.
"Don't you lie to yourself. That's bull and you know it. She's crazy about you."
"I'll believe you, but only because you're my brother."
"Why would I lie to you?" He chuckles knocking Jordie's stick.
"I'll see you after the game brother." The two stand up and skate to their respected teams.
After the game Abby and Y/N wait out by the players parking lot. Patrick appears first looking disappointed as the rest of the team would be.
"Good game baby." Abby soothes giving him a hug and a kiss. He smiles kissing back.
"Thanks Abs. I appreciate you coming."
"Anything to see you and Y/N." she smiles over at Y/N. She smiles right back and notices her boys coming up behind the couple. She runs towards them and Jamie picks her up.
"Hi!" She kisses him running her fingers through his damp hair. She feels him smile into the kiss.
"Hi love, you better say a proper hello to Jordie when we get home." Jamie whispers against her lips.
"Was planning on giving him a very proper hello." I giggle and he sets her down.
"OH MY GOSH JORD YOU LOOK AMAZING! IVE MISSED YOU!! SO HAS JAMIE!" She squeals going to hug him. "I love you Jordie." She whispers as he hugs her back feeling content with her back in his arms.
"I love you too." He whispers super softly in her ear. She pulls away and stands in between the two boys. Abby smirks at her and she blushes.
"We'll be back to collect Jamie tomorrow. The team is heading back tonight and we're gonna hang back because we have a few days off." They wave and exit to their rental car.
"Come on love, we're going back to my house." Jordie whispers kissing the top of her head. She smiles warmly running towards Jordie's car that she had grown to love so much.
Back at Jordie's house she kisses him the moment Jamie says he's heading to shower.
"I missed you." She whispers against his lips.
"I missed you too my darling." His beard tickles her as he nuzzles her cheek.
"I love you so much. I'm so happy I was able to see you both at the same time like old times."
"Would you like some wine?" He asks taking her into the kitchen.
"Mmmm, I would love some." She licks her lips. "When Jamie is done showering I want to show you both something I got done."
"What did you get?" He's intrigued now and turns to grab the wine glasses. Y/N smirks at the show and turns to smack his ass softly. He jumps holding three wine glasses.
"You're asking for it now baby." He warns setting them carefully on the counter.
"Oh I'm sure... white or red?" She asks holding two bottles of wine.
"White, its sweet."
"Like me!" He chuckles kissing her head.
"Yes like you." Jamie comes down and kisses her head. She looks up and blushes.
"Guys, I have something to show you." She pulls at her pants and the brothers nudge each other like teenagers. She shows them the tiny JB in cursive and the two boys eyes bulge out of their heads.
"I love you both the same and this shows just how much I truly love you." She smiles pulling them back up. They both kiss her and settle on the couch to cuddle for the rest of the night.
"Oh boys... next time you get drunk please don't tell anyone about our relationship." She giggle as the two boys look at each other in alarm.