44. Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks #88 *Smut*)

So sorry for the late updates... I've had this in my works since February and I'm just getting around to it now. I'm very sorry about not updating..

This prompt is: Patrick Kane where he forgets her birthday and makes it up to her with 50/50 Dom but is stubborn and won't admit he's sick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Kane

"Happy birthday darling." Y/N's mom says to her on the phone.

"Aww mom, you remembered." Y/N smiles leaning against the back of the couch.

"So, how does it feel?" Her mom asks eagerly.

"Honestly, I don't feel any older." Y/N's boyfriend Patrick hears and gaps. He totally forgot his girlfriend's birthday.

"Did Patrick get you anything?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure he forgot." Y/N sighs.

"I can't believe he did."

"Well, he's been busy. With practice today and a game tonight."

"He'll do something. Trust me."

"Oh, I doubt it. I've gotta go."

"Alright bye, happy birthday."

"Thank you." Y/N smiles hanging up the phone. Patrick comes up behind her and starts massaging her shoulders.

"Happy birthday love." He whispers kissing her head.

"Don't happy birthday me mister! You forgot me." She turns around to glare with a finger pointed outward.

"But I d-"

"Don't try and lie to me. It won't do you any good." Patrick huffs and continues to massage her shoulders.

"Can I make it up to you somehow?" He asks his throat starting to tickle, almost as if he needs to cough. He kisses up and down her neck and she bites her lip to keep moans from escaping. Patrick really knew what he was doing.

"No. I don't think so." She whispers shaking her head. "You did forget my birthday remember?"

"Hmmmmm, I don't think I did. But anyways I'm gonna do your favourite thing for you right now as a way to make it up to you? Sound good?" Y/N was confused, she had a favourite thing?

A single thought ran through her mind and her gut went right. 'He's gonna eat me out.'

"Pat, you don't have to." She tries to reason but he shakes his head and a cough escapes.

"I want to. I want to make my princess feel good." Patrick says moving around and down to come face to face with her panty clad pussy. She whines trying to stick her ground but it was very hard to do so when Patrick looks as good as he does. "Shhh... princess, relax. It's alright, I promise!" He chuckles attaching his lips to the front getting them wet. She moans loudly biting at her lip. He coughs lowly trying to clear his throat. Patrick gives everything he's got into making her feel amazing. He feels absolutely terrible that he forgot about her birthday. He hasn't been feeling well lately and with hockey he has had no time to think about what to do.

Y/N can't help herself from looking down and watching Patrick eat her out. She finally gives in to her temptations and clutches at his hair. He pulls her underwear down and fully attacks her clit. She whimpers pulling his hair roughly causing him to groan lowly.

"Play nice." He grounds out.

"That's what you get." She barks making him look up at her. His eyes shine and darken in arousal. He brings her to brink and then backs up. "Oh no you don't." She grabs his head and pulls him back onto her clit. He tries to fight her not wanting it to come easy to her and finally gives in making her cum. "Thank you!" She gasps out screaming as she comes down her head resting back against the back of the couch.

"There you go darling." He muses with a laugh as he laps up her juices. Y/N feels like she is on top of the world right now. The pleasure coursing through her veins, making it almost impossible to think of anything other than Patrick.

"Patrick..." She moans peering down at the mess of short curls in between her legs. He smiles wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

"Yes love?" He asks rubbing up and down her quivering thighs.

"Holy fuck! Why did you do that?"
"My baby deserved a present, even though I did miss her other one. I'm very sorry about that by the way." He starts coughing again this time almost wheezing breaths out. Y/N's eyes widen and all of that post orgasm haze clears from her mind.

"Are you okay my love?" Patrick dismisses her question with a nod.

"Fine my love, absolutely fine. Don't you worry a single bit." He tries to smile reassuringly but all that does is worry Y/N even more.

"You're burning up my dear." She comments as she reaches down to feel his forehead. He pushes into the touch letting his eyes close softly. "We need to get you to bed. Ill text Jonny and let him know you're not coming tonight." He opens his mouth to argue and then closes it realizing there's no point. Jonny was probably going to realize he was sick and captain order the coach to bench him. Benching Patrick was a nightmare for him, he never wanted to be benched or scratched. This wasn't something he ever thought about happening to him in years, since he started with the Blackhawks. "Come on you, let's go to bed." She stands up on wobbly legs before offering Patrick a hand. He takes it and allows Y/N to pull him up off the floor.

"I'm sorry I forgot." He mumbles as the two make it to their bedroom. She peels off all of Patrick's clothes for him and pushes him onto the soft and plush bed.

"It's alright, I knew you would remember sometime or another. Now relax darling, I'm just going to go and call Jonny." She pulls the blankets up Patrick's body and kisses his forehead, combing her fingers through his hair. He sighs and pushes into the soft touch.

"Thank you, I love you." He smiles.

"I love you Pat." She slips out of the room to give Patrick's teammate a call.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Jonny asks leaning against his breakfast bar in his kitchen.

"It's Patrick, he's really sick." Y/N says and Jonny frowns.

"Are you sure? He seemed alright at practice."
"Yes, he is burning up Jon. He will not be at the game today. I know it's bad not to talk with the coach but could you tell him. I do not have the time or his number. I have to go back to Pat." She chews on the side of her nail. Jonny sighs through the phone and taps his fingers against the counter.

"I'll tell coach he's very ill and couldn't talk to him personally."
"Thanks Jonny."
"No problem, make sure he feels better." Y/N chuckles.

"Okay, I will. Thanks," she hangs up the phone and pads back to the bedroom. When she glances in Patrick is laying there sleeping peacefully. She quietly closes the door and moves towards her side of the bed peeling the covers back and slipping under them. She checks Pat's forehead feeling his clammy forehead still burning up with whatever sickness is lurking in him. He turns around and cuddles up to her side with a heavy sigh.

"Feel better love, feel better." She kisses his head with a soft smile.