26. Sebastian Aho (Oulun Karpat #16)

I wrote this for NHLobssessed and so I decided to post it!
Hope you enjoy :)
-----------
Sebastian Aho

Sitting on the bench watching her boyfriend practice wasn't something that happened everyday for Y/N. She treasured watching her fluffy bunny practice and mess around with his team mates. Y/N was also used to the constant teasing from Sebastian's teammates. She normally ignores it and focuses on Sebastian who is usually with Jesse.
Antti Kalapudas comes over to her and leans against the boards.
"What do you want?" She asks looking up at him.
"Lover boy over there looks good doesn't he?" He smirks but she just rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to Sebastian.
Soon enough here comes Jesse with a big grin skating up to her. She shakes her head and ignores him.
"Are you mesmerized by your lover over there?" He asks with a smirk and her face starts turning red.
Y/N was thinking about her future with Sebastian. She could imagine him proposing to her and she could imagine the wedding here in Finland with all her family from Y/C and his family from here sitting in the same area celebrating their love. She could imagine him and her living in Carolina with two small children with his brown locks and her E/C eyes. As she thinks her face gets redder and redder. Antti skates back over to her.
"So what were you thinking about Y/N?" He asks with a shit eating grin. Jesse skates over once again.
"Yeah Y/N what were you thinking about?" He asks and she shakes her head continuing to stare at her boyfriend.
"You've been staring at him the entire practice." They point out and she blushes a deeper red covering her face with her hands.
"Aww look she's embarassed. Awww," they laugh pointing at her as she wishes she could just disappear from view forever. First they tease her about Sebastian, then they catch her staring at him and NOW they're pointing out how embarrassed she is.
Sebastian noticing Y/N skates over to her and his teammates shaking his head. He hops over the bench and shoos his teammates away.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He asks worried something might've happened. She doesn't answer him and that gets him really worried. "What happened?" Y/N still doesn't answer him though and so he uncovers her face and she looks at him her face blazing.

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?" His eyes bore into hers as she blushes even brighter.
"Nothing," She mumbles trying to look at her shoes.
"No no what were you doing?" He smirks.
"Nothing." She says looking him in the eyes.
"Alright, whatever you say. A bunch of us are going to my house to hang out and maybe play some truth or dare." He gives her a kiss on the head.
"I'll go and wait outside the dressing room." He smiles and grabs her hand.
"Let's go beautiful."

Back at Sebastian's house the team and Y/N gets situated in his living room. She sits comfortably on his lap.
"Alright, let's get this started. Jesse truth or dare?" Sebastian asks.
"Dare." He says confidently.
"Hot sauce, on your tongue. It's in the fridge," he smirks as Jesse pales.
'Crap!' He thinks before trudging to the kitchen in search of hot sauce. Meanwhile, in the living room most of the team is nearly in tears at the look on Jesse's face when he found out he'd have to have hot sauce on his tongue.

"He looks so unimpressed by all of this." Sebastian laughs in Y/N's ear. She laughs as well waiting for him to emerge from the kitchen. Soon enough he does with a bottle of hot sauce and some milk. Placing a drop on his tongue one of the other players keeps track of time for him. They only set it for thirty seconds but everyone can tell how uncomfortable it really is for him. When time is up he gulps down all the milk he has and his eyes are burning.

"I hate you all." He mumbles sitting back down in his spot before his eyes trail over to Y/N.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" He asks with a dirty smirk on his face. Y/N gulps and decides that truth can't be too bad.

"Truth," she sighs and Jesse's smirk gets even wider.

"What were you thinking about earlier when we caught you staring at Sebastian." She freezes once the words come out of his mouth.

"Crap! Ummmm.... nothing?" She tries putting her head into Sebastian's neck. He rubs her back and lifts her head.

"What were you thinking about cutie?" He tries to coax it out of her.

"Fine, about what it would be like to be married to you." She mumbles so softly with the reddest face anyone has ever seen. The boys burst out into laughter and Sebastian turns her around to give her a kiss on the lips.

"That's so cute baby. You're adorable," he kisses the burning cheeks of his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, it's so embarrassing though. I didn't want anyone to find out in case they made fun of me for thinking so far ahead."

"They wouldn't have because then they would have to make fun of me." She looks at him in surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"I think of it too sometimes," he smiles running his fingers through his hair.

"Really?" She asks smiling.

"Definitely," she gives him a kiss and that is when the team chimes in with their groans and wolf whistles.

"Hey lovebirds!" Jesse calls still nursing his tongue. "Get a room!!" Y/N and Sebastian both roll their eyes at their friends words.