8. Jonathan Toews (Chicago Blackhawks #19)

The prompt was Jonathan comes to one of your games and you get hurt. Which causes him to be like 'oh shit!'

It was a fun one to write so I hope you enjoy it :)
-----------------------

Jonathan's POV
"Come on baby girl!! You can do it!! WHAT HOW DID THAT NOT GO IN?!" I scream jumping out of my seat. My girlfriend Y/N invited me to watch her hockey game today and since I had the day off I couldn't say no to my baby. She looks up into the stands as the whistle is blown and I can see her head shaking. She skates onto the bench and takes a swig of her water. Next shift she's back on the puck skating and dodging players like no ones business. She trips over a players stick and falls to the ground. You can hear her crying that's how loud it was. Or maybe it was because I was so zoned in on her that I could hear it more clearly than others could. I stand and can't take my eyes off of my baby girl laying on the ice. "Come on baby, you're ok, you're ok," I whisper to myself. Her team's trainer rushes out to examine what looks to be her knee. "Shit... Shit... Shit," I repeat like a mantra. She soon helps her off with the help of one of her teammates. I take off towards her dressing room and slam the door open.
"Y/N," I breathe taking in her slowly from head to toe.
"Jonathan," she cries out gently taking off her jersey. I come and sit beside her.
"You're ok... Shhhhhh you're ok," I whisper kissing her sweaty head.
"I hurt it badly, I'm scared," she admits looking up at me with sadness filling her eyes.
"You'll be back playing in no time I promise it isn't that serious,"
"Marcy says I should go and get it checked out at the hospital. She just went to get me some ice for it," I kneel down and help her take off her skates so she doesn't have to bend down. "Thank you," she smiles running her fingers through my hair. I grin and look up at her. She looks exhausted and in pain as she looks at me.
"No problem sweetheart. You've taken care of me so many times now it's my turn to take care of you,"
"Thank you," I help her undress out of her equipment and into some new clothes before grabbing her things and helping her to my car. I slide in the front seat and look over at her. She has her eyes closed leaning against the window.
"You'll be ok. Just breathe," I coo grabbing her hand.
"I'm just afraid, I mean I know I've hurt my knee before but this time it might be serious," she turns to look at me.
"Let's hope for the best, all we can be is optimistic,"
At the hospital we get her sign in and soon we're sent back into the emergency room. I help her onto one of the beds and sit on the edge with her. Y/N moves over and motions for me to sit beside her. I move up the bed and sit beside her. She leans against my arm as we sit in silence for the doctor. Soon enough she comes in and examines her knee then takes Y/N down to x-Ray. After an hour of waiting we finally have an answer.
"Well nothing's broken, I think it's just twisted. Keep off it, elevated and iced for about a week and then you should be good to go. I would also take Advil or Tylenol when the pain gets to rough. If pain persists after two weeks come back and we'll check it out again,"
"What about hockey?"
"In a week you may start practice. If you still have pain take a break," Y/N smiles.
"Thank you," the doctor smiles before walking away from us. I pick Y/N up and carry her out of the hospital.
Y/N's pov
Shit! A week? Without hockey? I'm going to die!
Jonathan picks me up and carries me out of the hospital.
"Jonathan!" I giggle.
"Yes?"
"I can walk you know,"
"I know but the doctor said you need to keep off it so I'll carry you," he replies squeezing me tightly.
"You're the best you know that right?"
"Haha I know thank you," I smack his chest. "I'm kidding love.. Kidding," he kisses my forehead.
Back at his apartment he makes up his bed and sets me down onto it. Jonathan leaves for a moment before returning with ice, water and some medicine.
"I love you," I whisper with a grin.
"I love you too," he places the ice on my knee and gives me a kiss. "You scared the shit out of me baby,"
"I'm sorry," I pout.
"No no. It's alright I just worry about you getting hurt, I don't want anything to happen to you,"
"I'll be ok, I promise," he smiles and settles beside me.
"Good," he cuddles into me.

-----------
I had fun writing this one. I got a little carried away writing this so I hope this is what you wanted.
Hope you enjoyed :)