41. Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins #87) *Smut*

Working for the Pittsburgh Penguins has its perks. Being the personal photographer has even more. Y/N Letang couldn't be happier to be working where she worked. She worked for the team that both her brother Kris and her boyfriend Sidney played for. The only issue that arises time and time again is the fact that her brother has no idea that she is dating his captain. Y/N and Sidney had met when she had moved to Pittsburgh after university to be along side her brother and find a photography job within the city. Kris might have mentioned to her that his team was looking for a photographer and so she applied. Now, fast forward two years later and here she is with a boyfriend of a year and an amazing job travelling the continent. Y/N isn't quite content with her life so far. Her relationship with Sidney is under wraps because Kris doesn't want his sister dating his captain. That could cause some major issues and friction.
"God! Do I have to sit beside you?" She asks Sidney loudly.
"Sorry Y/N but you're stuck with me." He smirks pulling her down into the seat beside him. She huffs and pretends to be annoyed with her boyfriend so the rest of the team doesn't get suspicious.
"Kris is up at the front with Geno." Sidney comments casually leaning his head back against the back of the seat.
"So I could do whatever I wanted to you and he couldn't see it?" She asks whispering in his ear. Sidney gulps and she smiles slipping off her oversize cardigan and draping it over their laps. Sid's breathing picks up and Y/N giggles lowly and reaches under the cardigan to ghost her hand over Sid's bulge. His hips buck up and he bites his lip.
"You okay baby boy?" She asks smiling softly. He swallows the saliva in his mouth and nods.
"Of course." His voice wavers a little bit.
"Glad to hear it." Her hand presses down on his bulge again not enough for him to rub against but not enough that he can get off. He lets out a frustrated whimper. "Oh baby!" She cooes and he sucks his bottom lip into his mouth. Y/N hears shuffling from between the seats in the aisle and withdraws her hand. Sid breathes a breath of relief for a quick second and tries to fall asleep. When Y/N realizes that no one is coming. She slips her hand into his pants and full on grabs his bulge. His eyes open almost immediately at an alarming rate. He buries his head in her neck letting out a desperate whimper.
"Shh, shh honey don't make that sound." She whispers stroking his cock more firmly now.
"Kris, he's gonna hear." He pants out overwhelmed with the feeling of her hands on him.
"Not if you're quiet baby boy."
"Stop," he moans.
"I think I'm calling the shots captain." Sid eyes roll in the back of his head.
"You'll be the death of me doll face."
"Good way to go then? Death by orgasm." She giggles softly in his ear.
                 A couple rows ahead of the couple sits Y/N's brother Kris asleep and completely oblivious to the fact that his captain is falling a part at the mercy of his little sister. Boy! If he found out poor Sid would be dead, literally. Back with Y/N and Sid the strong captain has turned into a whiny mess. Y/N has been having way too much fun with the whole teasing thing. She absolutely loves that she can make Sid fall a part at the mere touch of her hand.
"I want to cum," he whines softly in her ear.
"And you will baby. Just wait a tiny bit longer and then you can." She kisses his head softly. Sid continues to whine and his hips thrust up softly.
"I need it." He whimpers and Y/N starts to feel sorry for the poor guy.
"Just wait a tiny bit longer. You can do it, you're taking it so well." She whispers in his ear and bites on the lobe softly.
"I need to cum, I'm going to c-" she jerks him faster and stops when he's about to come. Sid lets out a particularly loud groan and Y/N looks around startled. She retracts her hand and looks around thoroughly to ensure that no one was coming before reaching back to grab Sid. Sid sensing what was going on grabs her hand.
"Stop baby stop," he says harshly trying to relax a little bit.
"Why?" She whines pouting at him.
"Because our family... Well your family and my teammates are two rows in front of us, and you're seriously thinking about this?"
"Yes, come on! What are you afraid of?"
"Tanger, I'm afraid of Tanger. He could kill me Y/N! He could!"
"Baby, I think you're a little stressed out. Would you like me to help you?" Sid glares at her as if to ask if she was actually serious.
"Baby, please do it." He whispers and Y/N nods.
"Okay, my baby." She kisses his head and resumes jerking him off.
Sid soon starts to pant resting his head against the window of the plane.
"I want you to cum and be the good little captain I know you can be." She jerks faster and Sid yelps coming in his sweats. This catches the attention of his teammates and Y/N pretends to be asleep.
"Sid, you alright there buddy?" Kris says coming back with Geno and Olli. Y/N has to hold in her laughter as they look at Sid with a quizzical look on their faces.
"Never better." He pants.
"Okay, if you say so." Y/N hears footsteps walking away and so when she opens her eyes she never expected Geno to be standing there with a dirty smirk on his face. He leans down and says "I know what you are doing.. Don't worry, secret safe." Sid and Y/N look at each other and then back to Geno.
"Thank you," he smiles and returns back to his seat.
"Fuck!"

----------------------
Sorry for how long this has taken. I had lost all of my writing and so that set me back and I've been very busy. I'm so sorry, I'm gonna try to write more but I can't promise anything.
I hope you enjoyed it though 💗💗