43. Colton Parayko (St. Louis Blues #55 *Smut*)

As Y/N stood there in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a simple pair of underwear and a bra, it became apparent to her that things weren't as beautiful as she had hoped. Yeah, she always knew she would look like this and had always thought she was beautiful but lately things just hadn't been like that. Maybe it was the growing popularity of her boyfriend Colton or maybe the fact that every time she sees another woman looking at him she gets self conscious like he could leave her for someone better. She lets the tears fall as she picks and pokes at her most hated areas. Colton strolls into the room with that infectious smile but; as soon as he notices Y/N in the corner his smile drops. He walks behind her and wraps his arms around her waist resting his large hands on her stomach.
"What's wrong baby girl?" He asks kissing her neck.
"Why are you with me?" She asks and he's taken back by the question itself. 'Why am I with her?' He asks himself 'is that even a question?'
"Why am I with you?" He asks meeting her gaze in the mirror. She drops her eyes to the ground and Colton grabs her jaw forcing her to look at herself. "I am with you because of the way you act in the morning when you get cuddly. I love this," he runs his hands up her sides and stomach. "These are so beautiful and when I see you laying under me it makes my chest tighten. I can't believe out of everyone I was the lucky one that got you. And these," he cups her breasts in his hands and she moans dropping her head back. "These are perfect, just perfect. They fit in my hands and are perfectly sensitive when I get my hands on them. And this," his right hand travels to her pussy. "Is so pretty, like a beautiful flower in bloom with nectar so sweet I can't get enough." He sticks his hand down the front of her underwear.
"Do I need to show you why I love you and why your body is beautiful."
"Colton, you're only doing this because you saw me crying. You can't mean it, I'm huge."
"Don't ever say that. Look," he picks her up and twirls her around. "You're the perfect size for me. Just simply perfect in every way and I think you need to be worshipped more so you can be reminded just how perfect you are." She blushes wiping her tears. Colton kisses her lips softly and lays her down on the bed. "I love you." He whispers as he trails his lips and tongue down her body. She arches her back and lets out a moan.
"Colton, can you please fuck me."
"Oh, the princess has spoken." He winks and continues with his worshipping making sure no area of her body is ever unloved. He pays extra attention to her stretch marks that he finds so interesting. They tell a story, a story of the woman who he loves. A woman who doesn't have any love for herself when she should, she was the prettiest and most kind hearted person he had ever met in his life. Colton reaches down to pull her underwear down and she starts to cover up embarrassed. "No no baby, let me see it. Let me see it beautiful." He laces his fingers through hers and pulls them away. "There it is, so beautiful." He presses a kiss to her clit and she sighs.
"You don't have to do this."
"The fact that you keep saying that says I do. Y/N/N if you don't like yourself and ask why I'm with you then I'm failing as a boyfriend. I should show you how to love yourself and how to see your body as beautiful." She squeezes his hands and looks down at him. He smiles comfortingly to her before licking a line up her pussy. He moans appreciating her taste and she moans keeping eye contact with him. It doesn't take much for her to come and when she does, Colton cleans her up continuously whispering praises and what he loves about her. "I'm not gonna fuck you like you wanted me to. But; I am gonna make love to you." He rolls on a condom from the beside table and grabs the lube to slick himself up before pushing into her softly. She moans and he rests his forehead against hers.
"Colts, move." She whispers and he pants trying his best to not move.
"Are you okay my love?" She smiles and nods.
"More than okay Colts." He starts a soft rhythm that has both of them mewling in pleasure.
"I can't believe you're mine. So beautiful, strong, kind, sexy as hell. Your mind, your body, just everything. I truly am the luckiest man in the world." He moans kissing her. She digs her fingers into his shoulders. They both come quite quickly after that and lay on their bed basking in each other's company.
"You meant what you said? About loving every inch of me?" He nods.
"Do I need to remind you again baby?" She blushes and shakes her head.
"I'm sorry I don't love myself." She whispers. He cradles her in his arms.
"Y/N, I'm here for when you don't love yourself. You're beautiful and you shouldn't hate yourself but just know even when you don't love yourself, I always will. There's only one of you and I'm so lucky to have you." Y/N smiles content and closes her eyes. Her insecurities may get the best of her and she may hate herself more than she loves but with Colton here by her side she knows she can learn to love herself. No matter what her size or body shape my be.