4. Brendan Gallagher (Montreal Canadiens #11)

The theme of this imagine is you got drunk and Brendan has to take care of you after all the times you've taken care of him when he was drunk
-------------------------------------------

Y/N's Point Of View

Two shots turned into four and then four shots turned into six. By the end I was giggling looking for my boyfriend Brendan. I spot him sitting on the leather couch that was in front of the dance floor watching the tv. I strut up to him with new found confidence and sit on his lap.
"Hey baby," I greet planting a sloppy kiss on his lips.
"Y/N," he chuckles holding my face in his hands. "You're so drunk right now sweetheart,"
"I'm sooooooo not," I defend myself. "I've only had ummmm this many drinks," I giggle putting up six fingers.
"That's five too many....Come on let's go home," he says pulling me up with him.
"I don't want to go," I pout stomping my feet.
"Baby, I'll do whatever you want when we get home,"
"Like what?" I ask skeptically. This could totally be a trap for all I know.
"Well we could watch a movie, I could cook something, we could cuddle or take a bubble bath together," he suggests. He never wants to do any of these things. Well except for cuddling and watching a movie which are both rare and far between. I giggle.
"Ok!!" He lifts me up bridal style and takes me out of the bar saying goodbye to his teammates and their girlfriends or wives. The ride back to the apartment in the cab he called was very quiet. I would hiccup and giggle but he was quiet watching me intently. Back at the apartment I stumble in the door myself and fall to the ground in a heap of giggles.
"Alright baby you need to get up," he laughs.
"Will you carry me please?" I ask with a pout of my lips.
"Sure baby," he picks me up and walks to our room. "We'll take bath how does that sound?" He asks as he sets me on the bed.
"Sounds wonderful handsome," I wink seductively.
"You're adorable Y/N," I huff in annoyance.
"I'm not adorable Brendan I'm trying to be sexy," Brendan laughs and walks into the bathroom. I lay down on my bed and hiccup. Id say I'm a bipolar drunk.
"Alright so the bath is ready," he smiles coming out of the bathroom.
"Yay!!!" I yell struggling to get off the bed.
"Here, allow me," he grabs my hands and pulls me up. I stumble and fall onto him.
"Hello," he winks.
"Hello beautiful,"
"You think I'm beautiful? That's so sweet!" I place sloppy kisses all over his face.
"I do think your beautiful. You're my beautiful little drunk girl,"
"Psst... I'm not that drunk,"
"Oh really?" He has an amused look on his face.
"Really!" I cross my arms and nod my head.
"Walk a straight line,"
"Piece of cake," I start to walk a straight line but end up stumbling.
"Sure you're not really drunk?" He laughs holding onto my waist.
"Maybe just a little bit," I huff.
"Come on, the waters going to get cold," I start to undress and then Brendan hops in the bath.
"Come in with me," he smiles and offers his hand. I climb in and rest in between his legs. He runs his hands on the top of the water.
"Hehhehehehe this is nice," I giggle.
"Mmmmm very," I yawn and curl up against him.
"Tired?"
"No....," I drag out.
"Sureeeee,"
"I promise I'm not," I mumble dozing off.
"Sure you're not my sweet girl," was the last thing I heard.
When I came to I feel my stomach churning. I'm in bed with Brendan sleeping right behind me. I bolt out of bed and to the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach.
"Ugh....," I groan loudly clutching my stomach.
"Sweetheart," I hear Brendan say groggily as he rubs my back.
"This is all your fault," I groan.
"I know love I'm sorry,"
"I'm sorry though, I drank,"
"I should have stopped you," I puked again. "Then you wouldn't have been like this,"
"Oh well, I'm alright. Will you take care of me?" I ask.
"I will honey, you've taken such good care of me when I'm like this. It's only fair," he kisses my head.
"Can you get me some Advil and a glass of water please?" I croak out. He smiles.
"Sure. I'll be right back," he ducks out of the room quickly and returns with a glass of water.
"Advils in here so I just brought you this hold on," he hands me a glass and then finds the Advil.
"Here you go love," he hands me two tablets and I thank him popping them in my mouth taking a slug of my water.
"Thank you,"
"Do you want to come back to bed and cuddle?" He asks.
"Yes please," I admit lifting myself off of the floor. He picks me up and carries me bridal style. We lay down and I cuddle into his chest.
"I feel yucky," I groan.
"I'm sorry baby,"
"It's not you're fault. Thank you for putting up with me though,"
"Not a problem, I would do it all the time if it meant I got to spend time with my baby," I kiss his chest and snuggle closer.

----------------------
Hope you enjoy this!

Don't forget to request if you have an idea!!! 😊😊