23. Ben Hutton (Vancouver Canucks #27)

Ben Hutton

Prompt: one year anniversary trip

So this was fun as Hutton is a little cupcake 💖💖💖
-----------------

Y/N's POV
"Wake up baby doll," I hear my boyfriend of a year Ben whisper in my ear as we lay in bed. The two of us were celebrating our one year anniversary in Florida. Well actually our anniversary was three months ago but due to hockey we decided to postpone it.

"No,"I moan quietly turning around to snuggle into his chest. He chuckles and rubs my back.

"We're going to universal today though baby. Get to see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter."

"That can wait for five minutes," Ben throws himself on top of me and I giggle.

"You're cute." He whispers.

"Mmmm thanks my love," he chuckles.

"So can you wake up please. I want to go and get there so we can get butter beer and sun burn." I open my eyes and see his goofy smile and warm eyes.

"Sure, I love you Ben."

"I love you too Y/N, so will you get up?"

"Yeah sure." I shake my head and push him off.

"What no good morning kiss?"

"I'll give you a morning kiss if you don't mind morning breath."

"Of course not, doesn't even bother me anymore." I smile sweetly and give him a kiss.

"Thanks baby. Now, let's go and get ready." I get up and turn on my straightener before grabbing my outfit for today.

I do my makeup and then straighten my hair

I do my makeup and then straighten my hair. I pull it up into a ponytail and steal Ben's Canucks sweater tying it around my waist.

"How is it possible that you look hotter than me with that sweater on?" He asks wrapping his arms around me. I lean back into him and tilt my head up to look at him.

"I don't know, mystery to me."

"Alright, shall we get to this wonderful anniversary?"

"We shall," the two of us grab whatever else we need and head downstairs to the rental car.

"Can we stop at Dunkin's?" I ask.

"You read my mind, I need coffee." He yawns.

"Me too," after our coffee we finally start towards Universal. I can hardly sit still but; maybe it was the coffee I had.

"We're almost there, relax." He laughs putting his hand on my shaking knee. I place mine of top and connect them.

"I know, I'm excited now!" I giggle. He shakes his head and continues to drive. When we get to Universal though and get through so we can buy our tickets we decide on adventure land to do today.

"This means Jurassic park and Harry Potter?!" I ask slipping the land yard around my neck.

"Yep, you've seriously never been here before?" We walk hand and hand into the park.

"Nope! Should we start at the back and make our way to the front?"

"That's an idea, do what we want and then come back to them again."

"Yeah!" We hit the Harry Potter world first sharing a butter beer.

"Yuck, you can have it. Too sweet for me," I say handing him back the cup.

"Aww baby," he mutters kissing my head.

Back in the Hogwarts castle the two of us get sorted into our houses. Me being sorted into Gryffindor and Ben into Slytherin.

"We're sworn enemies," I giggle slowly backing away and out of the shop. Ben chases after me and wraps his arms around me spinning me around. I let out a squeal causing some people to stare at us.

"I believe that even Malfoy and Hermoine had a secret romance."

"Hmmm perhaps," I shrug.

"So, should we go and explore?"

"Can we go to Diagon alley?" I ask.

"You've read my mind." The two of us head into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes to get some jokes to play on the boys back home.

"What do you think about this for Virts?" Ben asks holding up a skiving snackbox.

"Why Benjamin, I think you may really be a Slytherin." I fake gasp but nod anyways.

"What about this for Jared?" I hold up the boxing telescope.

"He'll love that definitely." After that we head to the wizarding apparel store and take a photo dueling in our house's clothing.

We walk hand in hand until we get to the Honeydukes candy store.

"Can we go in?" He asks tugging on my arm. I giggle and nod ruffling his hair. He pulls me into the door excitedly.

"Holy crap buddy, you're going to rip my arm off."

"It's candy though baby." He looks around like a kid in a candy store literally.

"Okay love, you can get three things." Ben nods his head with his childish smile. We walk out of there with more than just three things some including chocolate frogs, cauldron cakes and exploding bonbons. We walk through the Islands of Adventures with him munching happily on some of the frogs. I quietly snap a picture of my happy man. He looks way too innocent than he should.

"Let's go on Jurassic park!" I say pointing to the huge building. He looks down at me and then his stomach.

"I think I'm going to be sick," he mumbles. I kiss him and smile.

"Don't worry you big baby, I'll keep you safe." He smiles and nods.

"Fine," I pull him towards the ride and he strolls behind me apprehensively.