20. Kasperi Kapanen (WJC Team Finland #24)

Kasperi Kapanen
You celebrate after a world junior win and something else.
-------------------
"KASPERI KAPANEN SCORES! FINLAND IS THE NEW WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONS!!" I hear burst through the arena. I hug his parents and scream. My boy did it! He did it!
"He did it!" Sami exclaims giving me a hug.
"Yes!! He did, he did!"
"Would you like to go down to see him?"
"Yes please," I nod and his family and I go down to ice level after we show our id's. Kasperi is surrounded by his teammates and we watch him proudly.
"Good job baby," I mutter. After the ceremonies he seems to notice us and skates over.
"My boy!" Sami says holding him tightly.
"Thanks dad," he replies and hugs his mom and siblings. "Hey baby doll," he greets giving me a kiss. I kiss him back before muttering the only ounce of Finnish I know.
"olen niin ylpeä sinusta," (I'm so proud of you). He grins and looks at me in shock.
"You learned Finnish."
"Just that one phrase. I knew I would need it at one point or another," I smile.
"Even if we didn't win?"
"Even if we didn't win."
"I won for you," he smiles.
"Bull, you won for your team and your nation." He shakes his head.
"No baby girl, not true!"
"Give your champion a kiss," he laughs pouting. I kiss him wrapping my arms around him. He lifts me up and we start moving.
"What are you doing?!" I shriek.
"Bringing my trophy on the ice. That's what I'm doing!"
"No you're not! Let me down," I yell kicking and screaming. He smacks my butt with his gloved hand. "Ow!" He laughs and skates around. We pass Laine and he whoops at us. I wave and kick at Kasperi. "Let me down!! This is your time!" I exclaim.
"I want to be with you!! You are my good luck charm!" He laughs still skating around. His teammates at least the ones who aren't occupied with the trophy stare at the two of us.
"Hi!" I laugh as he continues to skate. We skate past his dad and he nods. Kasperi sets me down on the top of the boards.
"Isä, voin haluta olla kehässä. Uskon, että se on täydellinen aika," (dad, can i please have the ring. I believe it's the perfect time) he spoke in Finnish.
"Olen niin ylpeä sinusta poikani. Hän on täydellinen vaimo sinulle ja täydellisen miniänsä," Sami spoke back. (I'm so proud of you my son. She will be the perfect wife for you and the perfect daughter in law.) He hands something to Kasperi and he places me on the ice before kneeling on one knee. I look at him wide eyed.
"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, ever since I meet you I knew you were the one for me. I didn't know how much you meant to me. You were always there with me when I needed you and throughout this tournament. When I was traded from Pittsburgh to Toronto you switched universities leaving your friends so you could be with me. No woman in her right mind would do something like that. I love the way you are with my family and my teammates and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" He asks holding a diamond ring. I start to cry, this is the guy of my dreams in front of me and I never thought that this would happen. "Why are you crying? I'm sorry if it wasn't time! I just thought, I'm sorry." I shake my head.
"Yes!" I say wiping my tears. Here I am engaged to Kasperi and at 13 I never thought I'd ever get married. Never thought I'd be good enough for someone until he walked into my life. His face lights up and he slips the ring on my hand before grabbing my face and kissing me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss back. Everyone around us claps.
"SHE SAID YES!!" He screams at the top of his lungs as soon as we part. I giggle as he skates with me in his arms. His team rushes us and I scream.

After the on ice celebrations they all head out to this nice hall that they had set up for the team no matter what.
"Y/N!" I hear some of the girlfriends yell as I enter with Kasperi. I give him a kiss and make my way over to them.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey, can we see it?" I smile and show them.
"That's incredible, he did a good job!" Laine's girlfriend says.
"Yeah," I nod and look down at it examining it better.
"Let's go and get some drinks," one of the other girls offers. We agree and head off to get something. I end up with a beer and we then join our boyfriends all sitting around.
"Hey Mrs. Kapanen," Kasperi greets pulling me down onto his lap.
"Hey Mr. Kapanen," I greet giving him a kiss.
"You guys make me sick," Sebastian Aho says rolling his eyes.
"Oh shut it!" I say.
"You love us," Kasperi says kissing my hand.
"Yeah yeah.. Whatever you say."
"Come on you guys!" Laine says as music starts playing. "Let's go party!!" I stand up and pull Kasperi with me.
"Let's dance!" He laughs and starts spinning me around goofily.
Not only did my now fiancé propose to me but they won the world juniors in front of their entire country. What a dream tonight has been!

------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote and comment if you would like.
Also request an imagine if you would like :) thank you!