37. Olli Määttä (Pittsburgh Penguins #3)

This came from a dream I had about Olli and it just blossomed from there. Hope you enjoy :)

Olli Maatta

"I'm so excited Olli!" Y/N goes on and on as the two of them make it to Y/N's aunt's cottage. She had begged to come up with just Olli for a couple days in advance just to have some alone time before he went back to hockey. Now while that wasn't for a few weeks but she just craved some alone time with what she called her 'Finnish Puppy'. Olli chuckles getting out of the passengers seat.
"It's so quiet." He comments opening the back door.
Y/N runs to the door to unlock it in excitement. She throws open the door and with the bag she has she makes her way into the kitchen area.
"Olli! It's all still the way I remember it!" She squeals in excitement running back out to him. She runs into him first in the wake of her excitement.
"Easy now baby." He laughs steadying her.
"Sorry, I'm just way too excited. I haven't been up in years and so the fact that I am back and everything is as I remember!" Olli laughs at her before giving her a sweet little kiss.
"Go and get some things. The sooner we get unloaded and settled the sooner we can do what you want." Y/N sneaks out of his grasp to grab as much as she could from her car. She stops on her next trip out when she sees a frog just sitting there. A frog was a symbol of her other Aunt who had recently passed of altzimers. This was her cottage before she got sick and so Y/N's other Aunt bought it to keep in the family.
"I miss you." She whispers bending down to see if the frog will come any closer to her. Although, it just kind of stays where it is. From behind Olli notices that Y/N is just bent down with something in front of her.
"What are you doing?" He asks and the frog hops away. She stands up quickly.
"Frogs were my aunts thing. Every time I see a frog it reminds me of her. I miss her this used to be hers you know?" Olli shakes his head. The thing was he didn't know and he felt very bad because he didn't know.
"I'm sorry I didn't know." She looks at him with a sweet smile.
"Don't worry about it baby, you don't have to know." The two of them finish unloading and get settled in before deciding to take the paddle board out.

"OLLI!!" She squeals as they try to move around in the water.
"Sorry! I can't help it. I am a hockey player, I don't do this." He says trying to move the oar around in the crystal clear water.
"That's alright! You know how to move a stick!! You'll be fine!" Olli shakes his head working harder to get them to move.
After the two of them are all tuckered out they curl up on the couch with some grapes. Olli's head lays on Y/N's chest as the soft music from the radio plays through the house. She feeds him some grapes and then runs her fingers through his hair. Olli closes his eyes and yawns tiredly.
"My poor baby.... Why so tired??"
""M not tired."
"Sure you're not baby."
"Hmmm...." She wraps her arms around his shoulders and rubs his sides soothingly. Y/N feels him practically sag into her.
"Salata minun vauva." She whispers. (Hush my baby)
"Minä rakastan sinua." (I love you) she starts to hum softly running her fingers through his hair once again. She grabs his hand and kisses it softly.
"I love you too." He smiles and looks up at her with drooping eyes. He looks like a puppy. A tired soft puppy that is having trouble keeping his pretty eyes open.
"If you need to sleep then go to sleep. I'll be here," she boops his nose softly and he laughs quietly.
"But I want to hang out with you."
"We have a few days. Relax," his head flops back down on her chest. She rubs his back again and within minutes he's asleep. She waits a little bit to ensure he's totally asleep before slipping out from under him and changing back into her bathing suit. She comes back with a towel, blanket and pillow. She softly lifts Olli's head and places the pillow under it. She then pulls the blanket over him. She kisses his forehead and goes outside. By then the moon was in full bloom and it lit up the water. She lets her towel lay on the dock and wades into the water.
"And they say I'll be okay but I'm not going to ever get over you...." she sings softly as she sits down in the water. The water was warm from the hot sun that had peaked earlier in the day. Y/N wades the water over her legs in deep thought.
From inside the cottage Olli wakes when he notices the object he's lying on isn't warm or breathing. He looks around confused and then looks outside to see Y/N sitting in the water. He changes quickly and goes down to the water to join her. He silently sits beside her and she jumps when she notices someone else sitting beside her. Olli wraps his arm around her and kisses the side of her head.
"I'm sorry I startled you." He says softly. She pouts at him.
"You hurt me..."
"Aww my poor baby where did I hurt you?"
"My lips." She pouts even more.
"I'm terribly sorry let me fix that." He pushes her down into the ankle deep water and kisses her. She smiles running her hands over his shoulders.
"That good enough for you baby??" She feels her lips and then shakes her head.
"I think I need more fixing." She smiles innocently up at him.
"I'm sorry darling." He kisses her again with more power and she lets out a moan of appreciation. A soft wave comes over the two of them covering their heads and they roll off each other laughing.
"Mood killer." She giggles wiping the water off her face. Olli does the same shaking his hair.
"Hmmm it's only a mood killer if you let it be."
"Uh uh Määttä you tried." He shrugs.
"Can't blame a boy for trying."
"A man." She points out in laughter.