12. Max Pacioretty (Montreal Canadiens #67)

So the prompt for this one was 'someone from the opposite team hurts Max and Y/N defends him'. Anyways enjoy!
------------------------
Y/N's POV
Tonight was the night! I was finally at a home game in Montreal to watch Max. It had been a long start to the season with him going this way and that way just to make sure the Habs could be the best they could be. I was dressed in my favourite jersey of Max's and a pair of jeans with my favourite pair of converse. I was ready for this night and nothing was going to ruin the happiness inside of me.
At the game I managed to talk with some of the guys and they snuck me on the bench for warmups. I meet Max's eyes and he smiles skating towards me.
"Hey sweetheart," he greets giving me a kiss.
"Hey baby, how are you?" I ask.
"I'm fantastic now that you're here," he grins.
"Well aren't you sweet," I giggle.
"AYY PACIO LETS GO!" Gallagher yells squirting him with his water. He laughs and skates away. I meet up with Angela Price and the two of us make our way to our seats which lucky for us are near the bench.
"How's the baby?" I ask looking at her baby bump as we wait for the boys to come on the ice.
"It's good, moves a lot but very good," she smiles placing a hand on her bump.
"That's great. I'm really happy that it's going great! Now, how's Carey with all this?"
"He's ecstatic! I think he's more excited than I am,"
"Aww that's awesome! I'm happy for you guys," we stay silent after that as the guys get ready to begin the game. The first period goes by pretty fast with us scoring two goals. The second period wasn't so great. With ten minutes left Max has the puck on his stick and is skating down the ice going coast to coast with it.
"Go baby go baby!" I chant. Suddenly out of no where this big six foot three bulldozer comes and knocks Max into the boards shoulder and head first. I stand to my feet and I see him not getting up. The whistle is blown and I see the player going to the penalty box.
"SEND HIM OUT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream out in anger as the player looks up with a smirk and does the 'keep talking' motion with his hand. "YOU LITTLE COC-," my words become muffled as Angela pulls me down with her hand over my mouth.
"Focus on Max and not that asshole. He doesn't deserve your time," she says taking her hand off of my mouth. I nod and look where Max is laying on the ice. The trainer is out there and checking him out. He motions for PK and Gally to help Max off the ice and into the tunnel.
"I'm going to go at the end of the period and check on him," I say to Angela. She nods.
"That's a good idea. Just please don't do anything stupid," she pleads.
"Alright, I won't," I wait til the end of the period and make my way to the dressing room. The security recognizes me and let's me through.
"Thanks Jeff," I say with a smile. He nods. In order to get to the locker room I have to go through the opposing teams area. That means going through the area where I could see that lovely fuck that hurt Max. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I mentally groan. This is not what I wanted at all.
"Oh hey sweet cheeks," he smirks.
"Oh fuck off," I say.
"Hey he had it coming,"
"Oh yeah? Did you have this coming?" And with that I punched him in the face. "Stay away from my boyfriend and his team!" I stalk down the hallway to the Montreal dressing room where some of the players are standing watching that unfold.
"That was awesome Y/N!" PK says giving me a high five.
"Thanks, he had it coming! How is he?" I ask.
"Well... He's not doing great but he'll survive,"
"Where is he?"
"In the fitness room,"
"Thanks," I walk down and knock on the door.
"Come in," I hear faintly. I open the door and see Max sitting with the trainer.
"Hey baby," I say shutting the door and sitting beside him.
"Hey love," he whispers resting his head on my shoulder.
"How are you?" I ask.
"I've been better, I could hear you screaming," he smiles.
"Oh did you? Hmmm, I was standing up for you,"
"I'm glad you did,"
"I also might have punched that player just now," he chuckles softly.
"You didn't,"
"Oh but I did,"
"And nothing happened?"
"Nope," just then Jeff comes walking through the door.
"Y/N, you're going to have to come with me. Some player wants you off the premises for the remainder of the game," I roll my eyes and stand up.
"Whatever. Can't handle a girl beating him up,"

--------
Hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to comment, vote, request! Whatever you feel like :)
Thanks