32. Olli Määttä (Pittsburgh Penguins #3)

The prompt for this is 'sick day'
Enjoy!!
Olli Määttä

Y/N sneezes as she lies on the couch. She can't even remember how she got sick! All she knows is that Olli does not need to know or worry about this. She'll be fine without him! She tries to move and let's out a whine of pain. Definitely should not move! She huffs and then tries again with her fuzzy Pittsburgh Penguins blanket curtesy of Olli himself wrapped around her shivering body. It's about a million degrees outside and yet here she was shivering. She fills the kettle and sets it on the stove to heat up. She grabs the lemon tea and some honey before a mug to pour it all in.
"Y/N! I'm here, want to do something?" She hears her boyfriend Olli say and she's quick to drop the blanket and throw it somewhere. Y/N pretends to be looking for something when she feels his arms wrap around her squeezing her and she lets out a pathetic wheeze. Olli frowns and turns his girlfriend around.
"Hey Olli," she sniffles with a smile.
"Are you alright?" She nods and turns back to doctoring her tea.
"Im great." She says holding onto the counter as a dizzy spell hits her.
"You just lost all colour my love. I am not sure you're alright." She turns around to face him and he looks so cute in his penguins t-shirt and a pair of shorts.
Olli looks at his pale girlfriend and shakes his head.
"Go lay back down. I'll finish making your tea." He says rubbing her arms. She shivers and leans closer into him.
"But Olli," she whines and he kisses her had.
"No, go." He orders and she huffs stalking to the living room but then stalking back to the kitchen when she forgets her penguins blanket. Olli chuckles at her and finishes making her tea where she left off. Y/N in the living room tries to make herself as comfortable as possible. She ends up with no covers on and frustrated. Olli walks into the living room with some saltines and her tea noticing Y/N wearing quite the facial expression. He sets the things down on the table.
"What's wrong my love?" He asks.
"I can't get comfortable." She croaks coughing loudly. He looks at her with sympathy.
"Baby, get up for a second." Y/N looks up at Olli like he's insane. "I won't let you fall." She sighs and grabs Olli's waist pulling herself up. He holds onto her and grabs the blanket wrapping her up like a burrito. Then he sits down on the couch and pulls her in her burrito like state down onto him. She curls into him with her head in the crook of his neck. He rubs her back and let's her relax into his touch. "Do you need anything?" She shakes her head wheezing out a breath. "Have you taken medicine?" Once again she shakes her head.
"No."
"Baby doll, you need me to give you a lecture about how important it is to take medicine when you're sick?" Y/N bites her lip and shakes her head softly.
"No Olli, I know."
"Then why don't you take anything?"
"I'm not sure what to take." She whispers her voice almost lost in the crook of his neck. He rubs her back shaking his head.
"Want me to go and grab you some?" She sighs and nods finally after contemplating it for a while.
"Please," he attempts to get up but she clings to him.
"Okay monkey, I have to go and get you medicine." Y/N shakes her head in protest not letting up.
"Nooooo," she whines in his ear and he continues to rubs her back softly.
"I'll be three minutes." She whines again but let's go of him.
A few minutes later he returns to the living room with some medicine and a wet washcloth. Y/N looks at him from her little blanket burrito and smiles gratefully.
"There you are baby." He smiles back handing her a cup of medicine. She holds it in her hand and looks up at Olli.
"Don't make me." She groans jutting out her bottom lip.
"You won't get any kisses or cuddles unless you take it. I refuse," Olli shot her a look and she immediately took it before gagging. The intense taste of menthol and pine needles fill her senses.
"You gave me Buckley's??" She exclaims glaring at her smiling boyfriend.
"Of course, it tastes bad but it works doesn't it?"
"Stop quoting the commercial," she moans rubbing her temples.
"Why though baby?" He smirks coming to sit beside her. She lays down so her head is in his lap and he starts to run his fingers through her hair. She turns so her face is against his stomach. She lets out a puff of hot breath against his stomach and he chuckles the breath tickling him.
"Because it's not funny." She says shaking her head.
"Well I think it's very funny," Olli says a matter of factly.
"Well you think that." Y/N shakes her head again and Olli puts his hand over her face.
"Sleep." He shushes her and she tries to remove his hand.
"Only if you'll stay with me and play with my hair." He smiles and nods.
"Of course baby girl," she closes her her eyes and falls asleep with his fingers in her hair.