30. Corey Crawford (Chicago Blackhawks #50) *SMUT SMUT*

Last smut I'll be writing. 

This is for NHLgirl22.

Plot: Corey doms Y/N

If you came here by searching your name or your friends name please leave... You'll be grateful.

Hope you enjoy!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corey Crawford

Y/N had been acting out all day, throwing things when she was getting frustrated or stressed and then ignoring Corey to a severe degree. It was like he did not even exist to her and that pissed him right off. He had finally had enough and set up a few things in the mood to play with his naughty little one. When Y/N saunters out of their bedroom in a pair of lace panties and his t-shirt he decides to put his plan into action.
"Y/N get over here now." He orders getting into the Dom mindset. She smirks placing her hand on her hip.
"I don't think so Corey. Nice try though," she saunters over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Corey stalks up behind her and bends her over the counter lifting up her shirt and spanking her once over her panties. Y/N yelps and fights against Corey's hand. "What are you doing?" She exclaims as another spank comes down on her bum.
"You've been a really naughty girl Y/N. Strutting around in little to nothing, acting out, throwing stuff instead of talking to me. Is that a way to act baby girl?" He asks spanking once her once again. The force causing her hips to bump the counter. She lets out a tiny moan at the contact and pushes her bum back out. "Answer me. Is it?"
"No," her voice comes out weak.
"No what?"
"No sir." She bites on her lip.
"Good girl, spread your pretty little legs." His voice is so deep and commanding that it makes her let out a desperate little whine.
"Hmm so compliant.. Listening me to and doing everything I want you to do. Such a good little slut aren't you?"
"Yes sir. Always sir," his hand is still pressed against the back of her neck holding her down.
"That's what I like to hear my sweets." He spanks her a grand total of twenty times and by the time the twentieth is laid on her red ass she is soaking right down through her panties.
"Corey..." She whimpers reaching her hands down to her panties and giving them a quick rub. He quickly reaches around with both hands. One coming to take hers away and the other spanking her panty clad cunt making her jump.
"I want you naked and kneeling in the middle of the living room." She nods and whispers a tiny 'yes sir' before practically running to the living room and stripping down. She kneels in front of the coffee table in the middle of the living room with her hands resting on her thighs. Corey smirks and takes his time in the kitchen. He needs to make her wait and anticipate what might happen. He opens the freezer and pulls out some ice dropping it in a bowl and Y/N jumps. That's the reaction Corey wants.
"Sir please." Y/N whines wiggling around.
"Patience baby girl. Whining will get you no where at all." Corey calls out walking behind her running his fingers through her hair. She leans back closing her eyes.
"Sorry sir," she whispers biting on her lip.
"It's alright doll. You still have to be punished though a little more. You know why right?" Y/N nods and looks up at Corey with big doe eyes. "Why?"
"Because I was acting out and acting like a bad little girl." She whispers again. He strokes her face and she catches one of his fingers in her mouth sucking softly.
"That's what I wanted to hear. Such a good girl now aren't you?" Y/N blushes at his praise.
"I am going to need you to get on the couch now baby. I am going to prep you, put your favourite dildo in you and spank you. How does that sound?" Y/N lets out a tiny squeak letting Corey's finger drop from her mouth.
"sounds perfect and appropriate for what I did sir." Corey helps her to her feet and she braces herself on the back of the couch with her knees spread on the cushions. She jumps when she feels his tongue against her opening. She looks down and sees him under her legs.
"Getting you ready."
"This isn't punishment," she moans. Corey chuckles against her clit.
"Just you wait." When he feels she's ready he lubes up the dildo and starts to ease it into her. She moans digging her fingers into the back of the couch.
"Sir," she whimpers once it's all the way in.
"Shhhh relax..." He spanks her once and she jumps letting out a whimper. "I'll do it ten times and then you can get off alright. I'll take care of you. Trust me?" She nods. "I need words."
"Yes sir." Each spank he leaves on her has her body jolting in pleasure. By the tenth she looks over at him with wide and dark eyes.
"You're such a good girl. Can't believe you're mine," he massages her ass softly and she whines in frustration. "Impatient aren't you?"
"Please Corey," she whines and he flips her around to face him. She falls on the couch slamming the dildo deeper inside of her. She lets out a scream and looks pleadingly at Corey.
"Aww you poor baby so frustrated aren't you." He sticks his fingers in her mouth and she sucks on them desperately. "I'll let you come soon. You've been good enough, taking your punishment so well. Exactly how I wanted you to! Now I'll let you come," he sits down on the couch and pats his thigh.
"Ride it." Her breath comes out shakily and she reaches down to pull out the dildo. She breathes a sigh of relief and finds herself soon straddling Corey's thigh. He rests his hands on her shoulders pushing her down onto the denim clad thigh. She moans at the contact rubbing back and forth like her life depended on it. "So good for me. A naughty little princess acting so good for me. I wish you could see how beautiful you look right now. Rubbing up against me, seeking the pleasure and friction I give you." Y/N whines loudly throwing her head back feeling herself being the pleasure suck her in.
"Please don't stop!!" She feels herself getting closer and closer really quickly until Corey flips them over and leaves her laying on the couch huffing and puffing.
"If you want to finish.. You know where to find me." Corey turns around winking at her with a smirk on his face.

------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

I am sorry but I will not be doing anymore smut.. I love it but I feel really creepy writing about real people like this.

I will still write any other kind of imagine but not smut sorry.