.Five.

"I'm madly in love with humans. Especially the strange ones. For it is over so beautiful to be strange. To do things differently than others. To see things in a rare light. To me; that is gold to carry."

-edited-
____________________________

Harry was right. It had been a week since the last time I saw him, and since then there were no signs of danger. Maybe that was the right thing to do: stay away from Harry. No, it was definitely the right thing to do.

Tyler was coming back today. We decided to have dinner together because he wanted to tell me something really important. In the past week, I met Niall's girlfriend: Kim. She was really sweet and beautiful. When she smiled, I got really jealous. I didn't help but to compare her white teeth with my nearly-yellow ones.

Niall called me and asked if we could go on a double date so I had to ask Tyler first. At first he said no, but then I convinced him. Today was my day off, and I was doing completely nothing. Until the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I yelled from the couch. I went to open the door and when I saw Harry, I almost slammed the door in his face. But of course, being 'Harry' he held the door open and entered my house without taking permission.

"Are you fucking crazy?! What are you doing here?" As soon as I shouted, he put his hands on my mouth to keep me quiet. At this exact moment I thought: Great! Harry was going to kidnap me in my own house.

There were heavy steps heard outside, and then the voices faltered. Harry loosened his touch from my mouth and sighed in relief.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled in anger and confusion.

"Some people were chasing me, so I needed a place to hide." He shrugged as if it was that simple.

"You couldn't hide at Louis'?" I raised an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes.

"They'll look there because they know that he is my friend." He made his way to the couch and rested his head. He closed his eyes as I began to hum impatiently.

"Can you get out?" I asked angrily, shoving his feet from the table. Why did I ask him? He was in my house, I should've demanded.

"Can I at least have a cup of water? I've been running for the past hour and a half." He switched on the t.v and started flipping through channels. I filled a cup with warm water and handed it to him. He took a sip and spitted it immediately.

"What's wrong with you!" I yelled before going into the kitchen to get some tissues.

"Warm water makes me gag." He entered the kitchen and filled the cup from a bottle that was in the fridge.

"Now that you drank, get out!" I demanded and went to open the door for him. He smirked and went to the door, but stopped to lean on the frame with his arms casually crossed over his chest. I expected him to say anything, instead he kept staring at me with that awful smirk on his face.

"Stop staring at me." I groaned

"Don't flatter yourself. You look funny when you're angry." He admitted with a chuckle.

"Ugh, I feel terrible for whoever is your girlfriend."

"Oh honey, I don't do girlfriends." He shook his head with a laugh. This could mean two things: 1. He was gay.
2. He was a fuckboy who loved to have sex with random girls.
I went with the first choice since all he did was being in that freaking building.

"And I don't talk to creepy men who can be murderers, so bye!" I shut the door in his face and smirked to myself. I went to my room so I could get prepared for my double date tonight. Suddenly, Harry crossed my mind. I was so stupid for not asking who was chasing him. I pushed the harry thoughts to the side and started picking my dress.