.Twenty-Eight.

"Sometimes quiet is violent."
___________________________

I didn't see Harry since yesterday night. He just snapped at me and walked away.

I thought we were getting really well; he stayed five days without being an asshole. He didn't come today as he was supposed to, so I called Louis. He didn't hesitate to agree on staying with me for a while. After all, I was a girl whose boyfriend died six days ago.

"He didn't tell you anything?" Louis asked while pouring boiled water into a mug.

"No. He just snapped out of nowhere." I showed the confusion on my face.

"He can be really confusing and creepy at times." Louis commented when he gave me the cappuccino.

"Really? I didn't notice that." I said in a sarcastic tone and Louis rolled his eyes.

Although I was hanging out at my house with my friend, I felt the emptiness inside me. I silently wished Harry could be here; he was the only one who could fill this emptiness.

"I'll call him." Louis told me and got out his phone.

Was it weird that until now me and Harry didn't exchange our numbers? Who was I kidding, everything in my life turned out to be weird.

"Put him on speaker." I didn't know why I said that, but I needed to hear Harry's voice.

"Harry! Where are you?" Louis asked once he answered.

"At home." He replied smoothly. He wasn't in a bad mood so why he didn't come today?

"You were supposed to be at Evie's." Louis looked at me.

"I can't be with her all the time." Harry sighed.

I didn't know whether I was supposed to take it as an insult or..

"Harry, she needs you. And why did you leave just like that yesterday?" Louis asked him.

"She doesn't need me, she can handle her own fucking self." Harry snapped and I grimaced at his words.

I really thought we were developing something. Tears threatened to spill but I pushed them to the side. Louis looked at me apologetically.

"I had some trouble with Derek-" I couldn't hear the rest because Louis switched the speaker off once Harry said Derek.

Louis gave me a nervous smile and went to complete his phone call in the balcony. Louis definitely knew what Harry was doing inside. It had to do with something or someone called Derek. Was it a person or a dog? Maybe Derek was someone Harry met afterwards. Or someone Harry had a phone call with. Ughh, Harry was driving me insane.

I looked down at my black sweatpants and pink t-shirt. I sighed and grabbed the car keys.

"Louis, I'm going off for a drive." I informed Louis before stepping outside the house.

I drove my car away to nowhere. I just needed fresh air.

Why my life wasn't normal? Why it wasn't like any typical girl's life? Just a job, a boyfriend and friends. Why did I had to accuse Harry of being a thief? Why Harry couldn't be a boy with a job and a normal life? No, nothing was normal for me. Except I was a girl with a decent job and some friends.

Harry had to have a dark past and some enemies. He had to be involved with some dangerous gang and to be creepy and mysterious. Why the first time we saw each other wasn't normal. We should've bumped into each other and then introduced ourselves, and ended up being friends.