.Thirty-Eight.

"It is both a blessing
And a curse
To feel everything
So very deeply"
______________________________

We turned back home at 10 pm. Harry offered to stay with me for the night, how could I've said no?

I didn't even object when he stayed in the room while I was changing. I was in my bra and panties, looking for my pyjamas.

"I missed an episode of teen wolf." I pouted.

"There's something called Internet."

"Ha-ha." I rolled my eyes.

I found a comfy pyjamas, it was made out of cotton. I held the baggy trousers, but a hand snatched it from me. I looked at Harry and he ran outside. I followed him with the t-shirt in my hands, unfortunately. He grasped the t-shirt and entered the bathroom. Harry put them in the sink and clicked the tap open.

"Harry!"

"Now, you'll have to wear my t-shirt." He smirked.

"You do realise there's a wardrobe in the bedroom, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I won't hesitate to drown them all." Harry shrugged and made his way to the room.

"Ugh, fine. I'll wear it." I gave up and entered my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my elbows on my thighs. I waited for Harry to change his clothes so I could take the shirt from him. I gave him one of my sweatpants although I knew they were going to be a bit short and baggy from beyond the waist. Harry's legs were skinner, I admit it.

Harry changed his pants while I looked away. He chuckled and started to lift his shirt off. I watched him and wished I hadn't. He was flawless. The two birds tapped on his tanned skin, which was near to his collarbones. A butterfly was placed under his nipples. My eyes went lower to scan the two leaves on the sides of his waist, but the waistband of my sweatpants blocked the view. I snapped my eyes and looked away. I blushed once I realised that I was checking his body out.

Harry threw the t-shirt towards me. I caught it and wore it quickly. It almost reached mid-thigh, also a bit taller. It reminded me more of how short I was compared to Harry.

I watched him getting under the covers of my bed. He took a pillow from the side of the bed and held it in between his arms and then started to watch me. I raised an eyebrow.

"What? I think we can manage sleeping in the same bed." Harry shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and pinned my hair in a not-so-great bun. I stretched Harry's t-shirt with my hands and went straight to bed. I nuzzled under the covers and cuddled beside him. He threw his arm around my shoulder so I could rest my head on his bare chest. He switched the lamp lights off, and rested his head on the pillow. I closed my eyes and started tracing the birds near his collarbones.

"This is somehow comforting." Harry murmured, tracing my hair with his fingers.

"Mhm.."

"And the stars on your ceiling really matches the moment." He added.

"Shut up and sleep." I muttered into his chest.

"Feisty."

"Sleep, Syles." I snapped playfully.

"One more thing, You look pretty sexy in my shirt babe." I could practically hear him smirk.

"I'll sleep and leave you." I warned.

"Fine! Just come here closer." He said and held me more close to his body, if that was even possible.

I finally slept peacefully. In the arms of the man I loved. The man who had many flaws, yet I absolutely fell for them all.

***

I shifted my weight to the side and remembered that I was sleeping with Harry. I felt something under me, but it wasn't that hard. I opened my eyes and found myself hugging a pillow. I blinked a few times and sat up, ignoring the sun.

Harry must've woken up before me. I lifted myself up and slipped inside the slippers. I pulled the stray strands of my hair and put them behind my ears. I opened the curtains to allow some sunlight to enter the bedroom and made my bed. Then, I went out of the bedroom.

I didn't bother to enter the bathroom; I wanted to see Harry first. I entered the living room to find the t.v was on, and a pancake was in the pan. It was burning.

"Harry!" I called for him out loud. I guessed he was in the bathroom.

I stepped into the kitchen, just when my foot hit something hard.

"Ouch!" I groaned and looked down to find Harry laying down on the ground with blood on his forehead. I screamed from how unexpected this was.

"Harry! Oh my god Harry what-"

I couldn't continue because I felt a sharp bang on my head. I was already passing out, yet I turned around to see a blur of someone. Then my body hit Harry's laying body in a second.
_______________________________

I know I know this is terrible and short BUT I have a surprise! I'll just publish my new story yaaaaay! It's a teen fiction though, yet I'm sure that you'll absolutely love it. So go and check 'Delilah's lost words' out and give it some looooove then tell me your opinion lol :)

-Jana