.Epilogue-One.

"I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."

*shower me with love bc this is the last chapter with Evie's pov (and to make me smile lol)*
_________________________

-Evie's P.O.V-

I looked at my reflection in the long sky-blue dress, my hand going up to the bump on my stomach. It looked like it was going to explode any second now. The diamond-hearted ring flashed on my finger, catching my attention and made me smile. I tamed my hair as it now flew beyond my shoulder, but not long enough to reach the middle of my back.

"Hey wifey, are you ready?" Harry asked from the living room and I rolled my eyes at the nickname he had given me.

We got married three months after his proposal, and I got pregnant three weeks after the wedding. It had been seven months now since I had been pregnant, and it was so tiring to say the least. Harry though occupied me with everything I wanted and more, which to be honest made me take advantage of the situation and ask him to dance for me or sing. He really amused me.

I slipped on my high heels, as much as it was uncomfortable but I had to be representable today so I could make Harry proud of me. It was his big day after all.

Harry walked to me and took my cheeks in his hands before placing a quick kiss on my forehead.

"As beautiful as ever." He muttered with a smile.

"And hundred times heavier." I muttered back and he just rolled his eyes. "Are you nervous?"

"Well.." He fiddled with his fingers before inhaling sharply. "Yes! My head is roaming with these thoughts and what if I messed up? I'm not good at speeches and what if nobody showed up except our friends and family? What if I like throw up half-way through the speech? What if-"

I connected our lips together with a smile on my face before breaking it quickly. "You'll do great, and I'll be by your side through it all."

"Do I look fine?" He asked, taking steps backwards so I could check him out.

He was looking beyond fine. His hair reached just the back of his neck, but neither in a straight nor curly way. It was normally wavy and soft, shaping his flawless features. His button-down dark grey shirt and his almost skinny black jeans were just right for his body. To add his touch, he opened the first few buttons of his shirt to reveal a hint of his tattoos. His famous black fedora was in his hands, and when I thought he didn't get any handsomer, he did.

"You look like a king." I stated, pulling him closer for a hug but it was hard with my huge bump in the way.

"Your king." He winked before grabbing my hand and onto our way to his book premiere.

He actually finished his story just a month after our wedding, but he gave it to a professional editor in case there were any mistakes and then spent the rest of time thinking of the perfect cover which he insisted to be a hard one.

We parked in front of the humongous mansion, and made our way inside with our arms tangled together. Harry's eyes widened out of excitement when he looked at the people here. There were nearly three thousand of them, and I couldn't be more prouder of my king.

"You better be good at speeches Haz, I don't want anyone to recognize me as the stuttering guy's friend."

We turned around to find Chris, looking pretty handsome may I add. Actually, everyone was handsome and beautiful.

"Thanks for the prep talk mate." Harry laughed nervously.

"You'll be just fine, don't worry." He patted Harry's shoulder before going away.