.Fifty-One.

"Maybe one day we'll find the place where our dreams and reality collide."
__________________

-Evie's P.O.V-

The building.

The last hour was full of dreadful thoughts. I was debating with myself whether I should or should not go and discover what was inside the building that was so important to Harry. If there going to be us, then I should know all of his secrets. He should've known that he could trust me by now.

Without any second thoughts, I grabbed my coat off the hanger and made my way outside the apartment. I went down the stairs and looked evrywhere around me in case Harry was here. It would be awful if Harry caught me, and I wasn't going to allow that to happen. I was just going to take a round inside the abandoned building and go back home. Easy.

I crossed the street quickly and stood in front of the black wooden door. I stretched my hand to twist the doorknob, but pulled it away. I shook my head, swallowed and turned the knob. Of course it didn't open that easily. I huffed before snatching a rock from the ground and breaking the doorknob. After so many attempts, it worked.

"Here we go.." I mumbled to myself before stepping foot into an unknown world.

I stepped into the dark building, afraid of what I was going to see or what I was going to come in contact with. Every step I took, a crunching sound echoed through the walls.

I wanted to know why he always came in here, and why he always spent most of his time in an abandoned building like this.

I put my hands on a wall to steady my breathing. I wasn't running, no. My heart was beating so fast and sweat was all over my face. I cleaned my forehead with my sleeve and took another crunching step.

A hand went around my wrist and I wanted to scream so loud, but the other hand was rested on my mouth. Tears started to run down my face, until I turned around to face him. I was relieved.

"Evie, What are you doing here?" He asked in concern.

"I wanted to know what do you always do in here!" I whispered, still holding my chest.

"You need to get out right now!" He took my arm and started his way towards the door, but I broke out of his grasp.

"No! I need to know what you are hiding, Harry." I searched for his green emerald eyes and he avoided meeting mine.

"Please Evie, get out of here. I don't want you to get hurt, trust me." He almost pleaded

"How should I trust you and you are hiding tons of secrets!" I whispered loudly and suddenly he smashed his lips to mine. After a long passionate kiss, he rested his forehead on mine. His bright emerald eyes bored into mine.

"You should trust me because you know how much I love you, even when sometimes I don't act like it."

I shut my eyes tightly and intertwined my hand with his. He smiled lightly and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I knew you'll trust me." He sighed and before we could take another step, I stopped him.

"You will tell me everything right?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Evie, I can't-"

"No, you have to promise that you'll tell me."

"I'll tell you some things, but I can't tell you all of the truth at once. But I promise you'll know at the end."

I put my hands around his neck and his hands snaked around my waist. We hugged each other for too long, enjoying the frightening silence.

"Now let's go." He whispered into my ear and I nodded.